MetaTrader 5: September 9th - Red-Letter Day!

The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal.

The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4.community for testing. They will help us find errors that unfortunately always accompany the developments of new products. Being created from scratch, MetaTrader 5 is not an exception.

We have conducted the diverse testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal in our testing department. However, we decided to conduct this closed testing, so that finally the general public is offered the reliable, trouble-free terminal. The closed testing will be followed by the public beta-testing; and all persons interested can participate in it. Follow the news!

Hi. I want to participate in the testing. How can I get the copy? Thanks.

The public beta testing will start later. Please be patient.

Hi Lenar,

Will there be a option to be able to hedge and not close out existing positions.

Cheers

Lenar, please look at the comment I added to j0anne's write-up on fapturbo backtesting

Sorry I'm a bit late to post. However I please request beta access to MQL5. I am full time trader/and developer with MT4. I have been working on one of the most longstanding EA's out there, Neuro Net and do have over 10,000 hours worth of development time into MQL4.

I would really really like the beta so I can create the classic asteroids on my charts now. :) Low risk, high entertainment. Fantastic. Of course I started with borland c++ 15 years ago so I should be able to adapt to MQL5 and provide decent MQL feedback.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Hello, when MQL5 beta will be ready I wish to be a member of trial group.

Tks a lot

One question about the optimizer in MT5 strategy tester: Will it support multi threading?

I'm gonna buy a new computer, so it'd be interesting to know if it pays off to buy a multi core CPU, or if a dual core will do just as fine for EA optimization purposes...

Backtester in the custom terminal MetaTrader 5 has not implemented yet.

But it will support multi threading.

Rosh will there be Logarithmic scale view implemented in MT5?

investeo :

Rosh will there be Logarithmic scale view implemented in MT5?

No, it won't.

Reason: