ok, I just got build your own option now. and I am selecting the following:

Operating System: Windows Server 2003

Bandwidth: 500GB

HardDrive: 10GB

Panel&Software: No Control panel

Backup: No FTP and No Managed Backup

RAM: 512 MB

Assisted Service Plan: No Service Plan

with these options the price is 36 USD, and is not getting down.

also where do I enter fbServer15 ???

ckmoied

Go here: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/virtual.asp?ci=9013&display=virtual

Click on the second tab "Build Your Own"

Select Windows Server and then select 1 Month, the price should be now: Monthly Rate as Configured: $36.98/mo

Click on Add to Cart and then use the code: fbServer15 to get 15% off..

ok, thanks a lot, I got it. the price is now down to

$31.43

But how did you get fbServer15 code.

ckmoied

I got it in my email.. They keep sending me those promotions.. But you can also google it..

thanks a lot jirimac,

Just to my curiosity, that you are trading for the last 4 years. What EAs are you using ? and if you are successful with that.

I am always trading with very very low risk, and now thinking of how to makeup atleast 32USD per month to atleast compensate for V-Server :-).

I used to trade shares, but swapped to FX few years back.. I normally dont use any EA and was trading daily. I still have my normal day job, but trading FX just makes extra cash but still not enough for living.

I started with EA two months ago to get more free time.

Actually this is my latest EA: '2'000 => 2'000'000 in six months!'

I am already running two other EA's i have developed, they dont make much, but still good enough for not doing anything :)

Im just about the run my latest EA on 200 hundred dollar account. Dont want to risk to much.

Thanks jirimac,

I have just registered vps with GoDaddy, and a Servers heading is added to my Products. How do I access my server now, as I didn't buy the control panel. Do you use Remote Desktop ??? How do I get my IP address then ?

ckmoied

when it appears on your list, you will have to go through and set it up (choose username and password)

Then it will take up to 24 hours, they will send you email with the IP address. You use the IP address for the remote connection. That's it :)

ok, thanks

I'll wait till tomorrow then!!

Hi Jirimac,

I have finished registering hte server, and have installed the MT4 and moved my EAs to the platform as well. I leave MT running and log off the server, but once I relogin, the MT4 is not running. Have you faced a similar issue ?? What should I do?

ckmoied

Reason: