how to change the server and account for an EA purchased from the market

Hi, I did rent an ea from the market and for testing purpose i used to install it on my laptop.

now i want to run it on my vps on a demo account but unable to install the ea on demo account on VPS

on pressing install it does nothing

what is to be done ?

Thanks

ckm

do i have to first disable it on laptop mt5 platform ???

how ??

If you bought EA from MQL5 Market, or if you downloaded free EA from the Market (yes there are free products in the Market) so it is per you computerl means: one activation is per computer.
There are some number of activations so it may be used for many (number of) computers.

----------------------

Use the following instruction about HowTo (skip some steps in the instructions if they are not related to you for example):

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor 

----------------------

If any issue - ask the seller for support.

• Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

ckm Forex #:

do i have to first disable it on laptop mt5 platform ???

how ??

Your product is here in your profile with all available activations (one activation = pne PC):
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ckmoied/market

on my list of products it says number of activations 19 of 20..........what does it mean ?

how do i contact the seller.........on the seller link page there is no contact available 

ckm Forex #:

on my list of products it says number of activations 19 of 20..........what does it mean ?

how do i contact the seller.........on the seller link page there is no contact available 

It means that you already installed this product on one computer.

ckm Forex #:

Click on his name and go to his profile, and after that - send PM to him.

-------------------

But you should read some general information anyway ... because everything was already explained and written 100 times on the forum, in the rules ansd so on.

i was not aware.

but mql must reconsider the policy again.

once we first buy or rent an EA then we first have to test it on local machine ..........once it gets stable with settings then we move it to vps

developers or mql must allow the change of activation.........the license should not be specific to machines...........but restricted to the number of machines only

ckm Forex #:

i was not aware.

but mql must reconsider the policy again.

once we first buy or rent an EA then we first have to test it on local machine ..........once it gets stable with settings then we move it to vps

developers or mql must allow the change of activation.........the license should not be specific to machines...........but restricted to the number of machines only

You can install your purchase in as many trading accounts and terminals you like, in as many different computers and VPSs you like, as the activations of your purchase are.

Don't try to install it from the MQL5.com website.

You need to the MT4/5 terminal that you want to install it, login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your ckmoied login and then go to the Terminal window >> Market tab >> Purchased in MT4 or in the Navigator window >> Market >> My Purchases in MT5 to install it.

Reason: