please help on neural network EA

Can some one please help build a neural network EA, i will pay for time and resources. urgent response needed plzzz.

Yes, i can. Please describe your strategy to my e-mail : yusufbanjar@gmail.com.

If you don't know how to code NN (Neural network), it means u don't know anything about NNs

it is utter non-sense wanting to incorporate NNs in your EA without knowing what to do with it.

there are limitations.. you need to tune whole loads of parameters.. including learning rate, number of layers, type of energy transfer functions and network topology.

not all NNs will lead to success...

the first step is to design a topology.. decide on input features and output features..

you have to test all the possible topologies one by one..

that will take A LOT of time and will not guarantee success..

it is not simply "coding"

if you understand how NNs operate, you should be able to code yourself.

A lot of maths is involved, such as Gradient descent, back propagation and etc. Algorithm/programming and maths are interrelated.

i'm speaking from experience as a computer engineer

Look at

'Self learning probabilistic neural network (PNN)'

Successful adaptation of the codes can be seen in the Dhananjay EA and PrecisionTypeA EA

Hi,

I am a very beginner in the programming field. It happens that i have a trading strategy that might work well if i have a hybrid EA including NN. However,i couldnot afford time or effort to start learning everything about advanced programming, genetic algorithms or Neural networks. I surfed to find out if there is a software can enable me to build an EA without the need of advanced programming knowledge.Actually, if this will work, i could design, my what i call it, prototype EA. If this prototype EA shows promising results, i might go further to professionally produce it. For example, by hiring a professional programmer or contacting a reputable programming company.

Now, i found Neuroshell software could satisfy me with my need in this area of designing and building an EA without much programming knowlege.

My wondering, if you know guys any of their compititors that i could look at and make a fair comparison based on my needs and what they offer so i could decide which one i will go for??

Thanks for you patience and time

Hope to hear from you soon.

Email: McGene2010@yahoo.com

Reason: