Experts: Artificial Intelligence - page 2

i bactested it.. it looks works today cos i set the trailing stop 15 pips

would you add the trailling stop to the EA for me? thanks hope

i do have a question. when backtesting it. it can change the prameters like x1 x2 x3 x4 , but when run it forwarding. how to change this prameters??

wuhhhhhhhhhh...........wonderful EA. i try it and very wonderful summary for my trading account in live mode.....thank you 2 you.GBU :)

Hello,

Just wondering how i can reduce the lot size to 0.20 or even 0.10. Happy if you can do so. i want to try it using mini lots.

Thanks.

Your Modelling quality is 0???  Data corrupt?

I backtested with 90% modelling quality and got little profit when optimized correctly.

Can some some show me how to insert "custome" indicator ULTRA_TREND ( available at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=35414 @ post # 9 ) into the AI perceptron code ?

The Original code

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| The PERCEPTRON - a perceiving and recognizing function |
double perceptron()
{
double w1 = x1 - 100;
double w2 = x2 - 100;
double w3 = x3 - 100;
double w4 = x4 - 100;
double a1 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 0);
double a2 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 7);
double a3 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 14);
double a4 = iAC(Symbol(), 0, 21);
return(w1 * a1 + w2 * a2 + w3 * a3 + w4 * a4);
}

I'm doing some live testing of this EA over on my site.  So far it's off to a big loss.  :(

http://www.pipcop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40

Hi,

I am a very beginner in the programming field. It happens that i have a trading strategy that might work well if i have a hybrid EA including NN. However,i couldnot afford time or effort to start learning everything about advanced programming, genetic algorithms or Neural networks. I surfed to find out if there is a software can enable me to build an EA without the need of advanced programming knowledge.Actually, if this will work, i could design, my what i call it, prototype EA. If this prototype EA shows promising results, i might go further to professionally produce it. For example, by hiring a professional programmer or contacting a reputable programming company.

Now, i found Neuroshell software could satisfy me with my need in this area of designing and building an EA without much programming knowlege.

My wondering, if you know guys any of their compititors that i could look at and make a fair comparison based on my needs and what they offer so i could decide which one i will go for??

Thanks for you patience and time

Hope to hear from you soon.

Email: McGene2010@yahoo.com

Could you add a bit on Trent detection such that the Trade doesnt go through in the opposite direction once the preceptors change direction (Above or below 0) and also a factor that the AI doesnt automaticaly open another trade in the same direction, once a TP or Trailing has been hit for an open trade.

Reason: