Please i need help on neural network EA

I am a final year student of computer engineering, and 1 year old trading currencies, i am interested in working on neural networks for forecasting. please is there anyone out there with experience in this kind of project, your response would be really appreciated. teetolex@gmail.com

tolex wrote >>
I am a final year student of computer engineering, and 1 year old trading currencies, i am interested in working on neural networks for forecasting. please is there anyone out there with experience in this kind of project, your response would be really appreciated. teetolex@gmail.com

This what you may interested Price Forecasting Using Neural Networks

Hi,

I am a very beginner in the programming field. It happens that i have a trading strategy that might work well if i have a hybrid EA including NN. However,i couldnot afford time or effort to start learning everything about advanced programming, genetic algorithms or Neural networks. I surfed to find out if there is a software can enable me to build an EA without the need of advanced programming knowledge.Actually, if this will work, i could design, my what i call it, prototype EA. If this prototype EA shows promising results, i might go further to professionally produce it. For example, by hiring a professional programmer or contacting a reputable programming company.

Now, i found Neuroshell software could satisfy me with my need in this area of designing and building an EA without much programming knowlege.

My wondering, if you know guys any of their compititors that i could look at and make a fair comparison based on my needs and what they offer so i could decide which one i will go for??

Thanks for you patience and time

Hope to hear from you soon.

Email: McGene2010@yahoo.com

Reason: