At last I Found the right combination of indicators That you can visualized Your trading! - page 2

well, let's make money with your strategie. Do you want that I make a Indicator for you?

bearnaked wrote >>
well, let's make money with your strategie. Do you want that I make a Indicator for you?

Okay..good idea .The combined indicators are:

1. i-regr 2.TL-demark v6 3.ZigandZag [Thanks to all who wrote these indicators]

and another control parameters..

Now everybody can try..but i will only share the control parameters after you can combine these three become one indicators or EA

tips: a.when zigandzag become parallel with TL-demark line --> SELL / BUY signal

b.when zigandzag cross TL-demark line --> Close signal

c.Limit or SELL and BUY Range is shown by i-regr

SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE.

Parameters for recovery and long term trades will be a secret at the moment..or email to me at lansera@yahoo.com

lansera:

Now everybody can try..but i will only share the control parameters after you can combine these three become one indicators or EA

tips: a.when zigandzag become parallel with TL-demark line --> SELL / BUY signal

SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE.

Parameters for recovery and long term trades will be a secret at the moment..or email to me at lansera@yahoo.com

Ok, I will try to do this indicator first.

If I do, we are to do the EA based in your idea.

[]s

BearNaked

Okay..you are joining the team, thanks because lansera team is established..

We share to help the poor to be success in this healty business..

With the Combined indicators form and Parameters given better profit can be earned,

Lost can be recovered.Nightmare of forex can be coped..

Hello friends,

Has somebody try the combined indicators and please tell something on our test result?

thanks Iansera to share your idea to us. my question is how the lose come out, with so much draw back, a large deposit needed and if it does mean the combination of these three indicators isn't so good. or how to avoid the big lose by using this combination?

I will try it and would like to share my result sometime.

Thanks Iansera, simple combination but powerful.

Fastsone Capture program looks good but needs to be registered after 30 days. I use !Quick Scren capture (http://www.etrusoft.com/), it is freeware, no registration needed and works very well (you can capture areas or windows and then modify, crop, add text, arrows or shapes.)

lansera:

Hello friends,

Has somebody try the combined indicators and please tell something on our test result?

What do you mean by combine the indicators?

Post your template and the indicators so I can see what you are trying to do.

lansera:

SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE.

hello lansera,

can u please send the parameters u used on your indicators combination that gave you a upper

hand trading forex. my email address is : horliquegold@yahoo.com.

thanks

Reason: