HOW TO SECURE YOUR CAPITAL EVEN DURING YOU ARE LOSING MONEY IN YOUR TRADE

Forex trading is very risky business, most of the traders have been losing money at the first start.

That is why experience always advised new comers to trade only if they have excess cash or portion of their savings.

But there is a way you could Secure your capital, How?

The answer is :

your must have other sources of income to cover these lose trade. what is this mean?

This mean that you have to find other business that can generate steady profit before you trade..

What is this business? how?

there are several options.you can search from internet for these business but be careful on your selections

but for few country in south east asia, Malaysia,Indonesia,Singapore,Brunei,Vietnam and HongKong there are some.

what if i presume that you can generate income of from range of USD300,USD9000 and to Million a month will that be nice?

So, if you still want to be a forex trader and have ways to recover your loses in a month or you have already lost some capital

but wanted to put your capital in place again then my advice is stop trading for a while and find this source.

If you really interested to know what source and what to know in detail especially Malaysian .do email me at: lansera@yahoo.com but

please use your real name or i won't entertain.

SO, my team have "TRADER HELP TRADER TO SUCCESS" program and Join My lansera Trading Team if you think you need my team.

what a fucking bullshit

if anyone has an serious, reliabale income, why should this person risk this income with forextrading.

i never have heard of such a bullshit in the last years.

forex trading is risk.

forex trading maybe an option for people who cant establish another business.

meikel:

what a fucking bullshit

LOL!!! Love your comments man!

lansera wrote >>

Forex trading is very risky business, most of the traders have been losing money at the first start.

That is why experience always advised new comers to trade only if they have excess cash or portion of their savings.

But there is a way you could Secure your capital, How?

The answer is :

No, the answer is:

Use FX options to repair your position.

For example, if you're long and your position is down, then fund the purchase of an ATM call by selling two OTM calls.

t.

That is why lots of failed trader commit suicide if they listen to such advice..i m here to give option for those who failed.this is not for you, do understand that steady income did not mean u will not trade.

example: having steady income of usd3000 per month but i want try to earn additional usd 1000 then the option is trade forex using my steady income of usd1000, mean if i win might be i got usd2000 through forex + usd3000 then if wining the next month i can double my income. instead of 3000 only per month..then this is not bullshit. do not use simple brain to digest others opinion.think before comment. do not show our stupidity..

lansera wrote >>

think before comment. do not show our stupidity..

I won't show our stupidity, but u certainly have shown yours.