At last I Found the right combination of indicators That you can visualized Your trading! - page 3

horlique:

hello lansera,

can u please send the parameters u used on your indicators combination that gave you a upper

hand trading forex. my email address is : horliquegold@yahoo.com.

thanks

Horlique, I have a few parameters which should help you:

1. Have an idea

2. Ensure it gives you an edge and define a mechanism to manage the risk

3. Implement consistently

Folks generally arrive at this (programming) forum - straight into our open arms - when they reach step 3.

Good luck with step 1.

CB

Question, Where can one find "TL-demark v6", I found the deMark trendline, but could not find a version 6 or any variant that seemed likely.

More questions:

1. What are the settings for these indcators? I assume i-reg is mode 1.

2. What charts does it work on best/worst?

3. What time frame is best/worst?

4. do you have this automated or are you working on it now?

5. Have you had difficulty determining when TL demark is parallel to zigandzag?

I am watching it right now on the charts and I noticed that we are in the channel you are speaking of. The combination is beautiful from what I can see. I like it. How reliable have the signals been?

Yummie, Look what I found is right... this was amazing and fun. Look at the pics in order as to their number. Also note, I added in the ZigZag as well as the ZigandZag, I also drew a cute purple line across the tops of the ZigZag last 2 peaks, amazing how it blew through the purple line when it reached the conicler point of the demark trendlines.

Test1

test2

test3

test4

test5

test6

test7

I AM SOLD.

Looks good. I would like to backtest and maybe get an EA going anyway of getting parameters ? zenfist1@gmail.com

Greetings everybody. I am new here.

Could someone please give me a download link where I can download Tl_Demark?

Reason: