At last I Found the right combination of indicators That you can visualized Your trading!

I have try lots of combinations..Now I found one..If you could donate some token for my effort by putting your comments on my articles..

your can put up lots of comments or questions then i will share the combination for you to try..

i am sure after you have the combination indicators, then you will at least put the rating to 7 or more on the said indicators!

Join my trading team :- Lansera Trading Team

Here is the graphics report for the combined indicators that has been used and can help to recover some lost..

I have proof that even you have a lost you still got hope to recover..TRY the combined indicators..If you want the tips and the detail

email me at lansera@yahoo.com or put up as many questions or comments on this article..I will explained more..

I don't see anything to comment on.

phy wrote >>

I don't see anything to comment on.

any comment on this result?

trade from 1.10.2008 to 21.10.2008

from 50k to 500k+

lansera wrote >>

any comment on this result?

trade from 1.10.2008 to 21.10.2008

from 50k to 500k+

as for now...the result is over 600k

Any comment...

questions:

1. forward test results or only backtests?

2. if forward tests how many trades? (knowing people on site think 100+ forward testing trades is minimum needed...)

3. average drawdown?

4. lots using?

5. risk percentage?

6. stop loss setting?

7. minimum equity needed to commit to running EA?

8. consistent or periods of 'bad news' results? (some would like less pips BUT good consistent/reliable type results...)

Let's see, you lost about 80% or 200k, then you did well getting it back, and some more, and have basically gone nowhere for a long while, although there is a slight upward tilt at the moment.

fbj wrote >>

questions:

1. forward test results or only backtests?

2. if forward tests how many trades? (knowing people on site think 100+ forward testing trades is minimum needed...)

3. average drawdown?

4. lots using?

5. risk percentage?

6. stop loss setting?

7. minimum equity needed to commit to running EA?

8. consistent or periods of 'bad news' results? (some would like less pips BUT good consistent/reliable type results...)

lansera wrote >>

Where to go...A or B or C??

Is there anywhere to convince the next trade?? Via Fibo?...Via Wave? or Via visualised Signal??

Hence...which indicator more accurate and convincing?.

"which indicator more accurate and convincing?."

imho, none...

i only follow price + support + resistence

each own path follow must - above line = mine ;)

please, can u tell how do draws on chart/pics - vip stuff!

free,share ware?

Best

fbj wrote >>

"which indicator more accurate and convincing?."

imho, none...

i only follow price + support + resistence

each own path follow must - above line = mine ;)

please, can u tell how do draws on chart/pics - vip stuff!

free,share ware?

Best

Go to the searchengine..try to search for fastsone capture freeware..

Reason: