Seeking Guidance on Creating A Trading Robot Based on Divergence Between Price And RSI Indicator. The Robot Must Draw A line On The Chart And On The RSI Indicator.

I need someone who can guide me on how to code trading robot based on the divergence between price and RSI indicator. I can't find someone who can do it for me very quick. The robot must pick trades on the divergence that are on the support and resistance only. The robot must have an ability to place support and resistance based on previous lows and highs.

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Reason: