PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! (involving forex autopilot)

hey i am in much needed help i signed up for metatrader forex meta with forex autopilot. i started out witha demo account thank god but so far i have lost all my money but 29 cents i have no idea what i am doing on this program i have tried reading the information int he help section but it is not making anything more clear can someone please help me out and jsut go over the basics of this program and how it works with forex autopilot because i have no idea what i am doing IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

THANKS

J

<rant mode on>

We cant help directly as this is a commercial product & no source code is available.

There is this 'Forex Autopilot EA' but it offers no immediate help.

From posts on here it seems that support is not exactly swift or useful.

My personal opinion is to not use this system unless you are experienced enough & can give it some active trading guidance - which seems to spoil the point of having an EA...

The fact that the <enhanced> version needs a hedging strategy to cover large drawdowns is not a good sign - because for a hedged system to work, it has to be right twice to make money...

<rant mode off>

Yes, I will be selling my own EA's in future so some may not consider me objective enough to comment here!

Others that have contacted me understand I have a professional detachment on these matters & if I thought this would work, I'd have bought it by now!

I dont particularly want to make my own EA's, its bloody hard work - but seems I have to!

I have looked at whats available commercially at the moment & apart from a couple of the Championship EA's I dont see anything that will work.

Many on here have their own EA's that make money but are not happy to sell them for various very valid reasons.

My 2c worth

-BB-

I have demo tested this on six accounts and it can be very profitable. I does have times of negative trades then recovers for a profit, usually. So if your account went low on money the EAmay have been set wrong, or it was the end of the month( since it closes loosing trades only then), or you closed the trades. The profits for this ea are good even when I manually closed three -$1200 trades on an account just to see what happens. The account recovered within about a week. I'm working on an EA to protect and profit from the big negative trades but since I'm not a programmer it is taking a while to get it to work right.

Anyway there is an Autopilot user group at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/FAPUSERSGROUP/.

Best of luck.

RB

ok thanks alot i went on youtube for this program and forex auto pilot and i am feeling a little bit better now towards this whole thing but still not to good. the order menu is the think i am most confused about does anyone know if once i buy a currency does forex autopilot sell my currency when it wants?

janssma wrote >>
ok thanks alot i went on youtube for this program and forex auto pilot and i am feeling a little bit better now towards this whole thing but still not to good. the order menu is the think i am most confused about does anyone know if once i buy a currency does forex autopilot sell my currency when it wants?

The out of the box settings have a set take profit of 20 pips. So yes it does sell it. You should see the takeprofit value in the order window for open orders. It won't sell it if if is at a negative profit unless the previoulsy stated conditions occur. ie there is no set stoploss.

RB

i use FAPS too, but i use it w/ a trading plan. go here www.fapswinners.com . its comes w/ a trading plan too. just for a warning you WILL lose money but if you get the "New" FAPS w/ the trading plan you will NEVER loss you initial deposit $. in forex or even stocks you will lose but you need to know how to manage the loss and you will need a plan to make sure you never loss your whole account.

i'm currently using the FAP and the trading plan live w/ a $500 account. its doing ok, i did get some losses but its nothing compare to the winners i think the best thing you should do is to return the FAPS and get this Optimized Verson of the FAPS and the trading plan.

my current live account (deposit: $500 on July/15/08): 13 wins for $220 and 2, technically its not a loss because its still open, losing for $60= +160 profit in about 2 weeks, thats 44% return in 2weeks.

i am not advertising and/or spamming, im just telling you my experiences because i also went thru the same process as you, demoing for 1-2 months resulting w/ little or no return because you dont have an Optimized FAPS and a trading plan, the trading plan tells us when to up the lots as your portfolio gets bigger so you dont have a $10,000 account and you only make $12.00 on winning trades.

my overview is: you cant open a business w/o a business plan trust me, i know (im trying to open a retail store and banks wont give me a loan w/o a through business plan even though my credit score is 810, which is close to perfect). same thing w/ trading.

Rollerbob wrote >>

The out of the box settings have a set take profit of 20 pips. So yes it does sell it. You should see the takeprofit value in the order window for open orders. It won't sell it if if is at a negative profit unless the previoulsy stated conditions occur. ie there is no set stoploss.

RB

ohh really? maybe thats why i am looseing so much there was liek 3-6 that made money ill try playign around with those figures and see if it makes a difference i am only using a demo accound neways

chris22488 wrote >>

i use FAPS too, but i use it w/ a trading plan. go here www.fapswinners.com . its comes w/ a trading plan too. just for a warning you WILL lose money but if you get the "New" FAPS w/ the trading plan you will NEVER loss you initial deposit $. in forex or even stocks you will lose but you need to know how to manage the loss and you will need a plan to make sure you never loss your whole account.

i'm currently using the FAP and the trading plan live w/ a $500 account. its doing ok, i did get some losses but its nothing compare to the winners i think the best thing you should do is to return the FAPS and get this Optimized Verson of the FAPS and the trading plan.

my current live account (deposit: $500 on July/15/08): 13 wins for $220 and 2, technically its not a loss because its still open, losing for $60= +160 profit in about 2 weeks, thats 44% return in 2weeks.

i am not advertising and/or spamming, im just telling you my experiences because i also went thru the same process as you, demoing for 1-2 months resulting w/ little or no return because you dont have an Optimized FAPS and a trading plan, the trading plan tells us when to up the lots as your portfolio gets bigger so you dont have a $10,000 account and you only make $12.00 on winning trades.

my overview is: you cant open a business w/o a business plan trust me, i know (im trying to open a retail store and banks wont give me a loan w/o a through business plan even though my credit score is 810, which is close to perfect). same thing w/ trading.

hmm sounds like a good idea ill try to see if i can fix this system if i cant fix it ill request a refund because there is a 8 week guarentee on it so thats good but i honestly dont see the profits they state is so easy lol but thanks alot for the information that will definatly be my plan B if i dotn figure this syetm out thanks

I use the FAPS also and have an updated version but never received a business plan,

could you explain how to get this? Customer support is not so helpfull.

Thank you!

chris22488 wrote >>

Chris22488, thanks alots for your advise i am very strugle on my trading strategy i use 1/2 ratio but dont do any good so how much the Optimized Version and FAPS trading plan cost? k_vang_us@hotmail.com i'll be very appreciate it.

Reason: