Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 21

supportbisnis wrote >>

what you really willing to make free ea?, if true, help me made with the workings of the robot as follows:
STEP 1
1. Direct Buy without indicator
2. Position 1 = GBPUSD = Buy
3. Posisi2 = EURUSD = Buy
4. Posisi3 = AUDUSD = Sell.

Are these positions all the same lot sizes?

-BB-

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi Friend,

I would like to speak to you about an idea I have for an EA, I have tried the idea out operating manually, it will work like this to a degree, but would be much better if it could be turned into a program, you can contact me on; werdj@email.com or bizaids@email.com Hope to hear from you, Regards, John Drew

Hello Vriesde1,

Thanks for the opportunity, i am new to mql4 codes programming, i have tried this several times

but couldn't get it right at all. This is a great system that will put smile on your face, try it.

Please, help me generate mql4 codes for this trading system to

become an automated trading EA?

Name: Glory-Pips Breakouts TM

Author: Opengates

Link: www.forexgates.blogspot.com, Email: opengate8170@yahoo.com

The idea behind the trading system is this:

- The system will open 3 pairs of buy-stop and sell-stop pending orders at

exactly 9:00 am GMT (London Time)

- Buy-stop order's open price will be 20pips above the highest price from the

hour of 00:00 am - 8:00 am GMT (London Time).

- Sell-stop order's open price will be 20pips below the lowest price from the

hour of 00:00 am - 8:00 am GMT (London Time).

- Stop loss is 23pips (-/+ spread) for all orders.

- Take profit for the first pair of order is 23pips (-/+ spread)

" " " " second " " " " 53pips ( -/+ spread )
" " " " third " " " " 103pips( -/+ spread )

- Trailing stop is 25pips for both second and third pair of orders only (can be adjusted)

- All pending orders to expire at exactly 12:50pm GMT (London Time).

- Lots for the first order is 1.0 (Mini Acct.)

" " " second and third orders is 0.20 (Mini Acct.)
Note: Lots can be adjusted according to the account size, type and broker.

- Can work for gbpusd, gbpjpy, gbpchf, eurgbp or eurjpy on hourly chart.

- This process to be carried out every Monday to Friday continuously.

***Please contact me with the codes on my email: opengate8170@yahoo.com or opengates2008@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless - Opengates.

Hello Vriesde1,

May I reqest for codes for my strategy.

Here's the strategy

Pair :GBP/USD
Time Frame : 1hr
I will be using latest 24 bars simple moving average for detecting trend.
I will enter the trade after pullback of 40pips. - (This should happen within the 4 latest bars, if the 40 pips pullback happens in more than 4 bars, no trade)
Stop Loss will be set at 50 pips
Take profit at 70 pips
Trailing stop at 50 pips
No. of lots should be flexible
I also need maximum of 1 open trade at a time

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

I would really appreciate if you can email it to me :wacarpentero@gmail.com

Hi Vriesde1,

how can I write current value of indicator on the chart? May I write only:

print double iCustom(NULL, 0,"NameofIndicator",external varïables,mode, shift)

or need I little bit complicated program?

Thanks.

Hello Vriesde1.

appreciated your effort on creating EA.

here is my strategy:-

Pair :- EUR/USD & USD CHF

Time frame :- 15 minutes chart

Indicator :- MACD and RSI

daily operation period :- EST 3 ~ EST 22 (Adjustable)

not trading on Friday

open trade:-

when detect possible opening, enter both buy and sell.

Close trade:-

if profits = -5 pips-pips spread

Trailing stop:- the profits goes more then 7pips+spread (+/-)

take profits = 15pips

Trailing stop = if openprice at Buy; Trailing stop = openprice + (0.7*(ask-openprice)

if openprice at Sell; Trailing stop = openprice - (0.7*(openprice-buy)

Thanks in advance for your effort; would appreciate if you can mail it to me at foo_leonard@hotmail.com

I wonder if you are still doing free coding.

Please contact at lumpy4skin4@yahoo.ca

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

I wonder if you are still doing free coding.

i got a idea and already tested in manual.... its so power full.....

Please contact at arapaima055@yahoo.com

Hi Vriesde I currently trade with trendline and resistence & support with this system I have recently added 20 ema and 200 ema so another words I trade two system in one. I have found it very profitable when 20 ema croses 200 ema. I use 15m tf 30pips sl and 50pips tp. Almost every time this happens is almost guaretee 50pips profit in last 1 month I have only lost 4 trades having said that I dont get trades every day in avarage 4 trades per week in eur/usd but then I only trade 4 hours a day. Because I dont trade long hours and misses lots oportunities I was woundering if could create a EA very simple just 2 indicators as I mentioned.

Indicator 1 20 ema clsoe
Indicator 2 200 ema close
SL 30 (if ema crosses oposite direction after placing the trade then close the trade before hiting the sl)
TF1 50 (take profit 75%)
TF2 EMA crosses oposite direction
MM Yes
TF 15m

My email address is has.mistry@btopenworld.com
Many thanks
Has

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

I have been testing an EA on Demo Accounts and it absolutely satisfied me. But I have a problem when I use the EA in Live Account.
Could you give me some advices to make my EA works properly like its performance in Demo Account.
Thank you,
my e-mail : learn2.tradefx@yahoo.com
Reason: