Programmer looking for strategy collaboration

I am a programmer, and I have been working with MT4/MQL4 for about 8 months. I have written over 50 indicators and EAs, but with little backtesting/demo success because my strategies are lame. I have gotten very good at implementing strategy logic in a correct and efficient manner, and when I want to implement a particular strategy, I can write it, test it, and debug it pretty fast and with good data management. If anyone is on the "other side" (great strategies, but little programming experience), let me know if you would like to collaborate...

Also, if any gurus out there want to throw me a bone (i.e. a basic strategy that works), I would be very happy (srth[at]templestreet.cc).

Thanks,

JDC

jingodelcuyo:

I am a programmer, and I have been working with MT4/MQL4 for about 8 months. I have written over 50 indicators and EAs, but with little backtesting/demo success because my strategies are lame. I have gotten very good at implementing strategy logic in a correct and efficient manner, and when I want to implement a particular strategy, I can write it, test it, and debug it pretty fast and with good data management. If anyone is on the "other side" (great strategies, but little programming experience), let me know if you would like to collaborate...

Also, if any gurus out there want to throw me a bone (i.e. a basic strategy that works), I would be very happy (srth[at]templestreet.cc).

Thanks,

JDC

Could you help revise my Code???TQ

nunung.subarja@gmail.com

Files:

nunungsubarja:

Could you help revise my Code???TQ

nunung.subarja@gmail.com

only if you send the source file.

jingodelcuyo:

only if you send the source file.

Ups, sorry, here it is

Hai, I really need someone like you, I want to have EA that run like this; every 00.00 at Server time, EA open two pending order, Buy Stop at 20 pips above open price, and Sell Stop at 20 pips below open price, if one of it reached, the other pending order will canceled.

Target is only 20 pips everyday, each order use TP 20 pips, SL 10 Pips, TS 10 pips, 0.5 lots

But if the open position from 00.00 server time, close before reach 20 pips, EA open a position again, at 9.00 Server time, same way, pending order 20 pips above and below open price at 9.00 server time. And the rest use the same finishing like before.

But after the second part, EA will stop until tomorrow (00.00 server time) and do the same thing again, either it reach total 20 pips or no for that day.

I find this strategy work with GU, and I only need 20 pips a day with 0.5 lots.

But please make the lots and time can be adjust.

Thanks before, reach me at hardtop901b@yahoo.co.id

hardtop901b wrote >>

Hai, I really need someone like you, I want to have EA that run like this; every 00.00 at Server time, EA open two pending order, Buy Stop at 20 pips above open price, and Sell Stop at 20 pips below open price, if one of it reached, the other pending order will canceled.

Target is only 20 pips everyday, each order use TP 20 pips, SL 10 Pips, TS 10 pips, 0.5 lots

But if the open position from 00.00 server time, close before reach 20 pips, EA open a position again, at 9.00 Server time, same way, pending order 20 pips above and below open price at 9.00 server time. And the rest use the same finishing like before.

But after the second part, EA will stop until tomorrow (00.00 server time) and do the same thing again, either it reach total 20 pips or no for that day.

I find this strategy work with GU, and I only need 20 pips a day with 0.5 lots.

But please make the lots and time can be adjust.

Thanks before, reach me at hardtop901b@yahoo.co.id

It's almost done. I will post it here by tomorrow.

jingodelcuyo wrote >>

Thanks,

JDC

I think your very interesting proposal. I can show my trading system and we can work together, if you want.
I do not consider myself an expert in trading, but I took nearly a year studying the theory and practice to get a realistic sistem and conservative in the risks, which is the only way to last in time,
so that the market will not eject.
If you want: aalesslp@gmail.com

Many successes.
Less

jingodelcuyo:

It's almost done. I will post it here by tomorrow.

ok, here is the EA. I ran a few back tests and it appears to perform per your strategy description. I've added the ability to turn off TrailStop if you want. This is just a basic EA (insufficient error handling) just to illustrate the strategy. I would not use if for live trading. Back test results may not be quite what you were hoping for either...

Files:

jingodelcuyo wrote >>

ok, here is the EA. I ran a few back tests and it appears to perform per your strategy description. I've added the ability to turn off TrailStop if you want. This is just a basic EA (insufficient error handling) just to illustrate the strategy. I would not use if for live trading. Back test results may not be quite what you were hoping for either...

Thank u, i will try it.

Sorry to disturb you again, i've ran it in backtest, and I think it need to fix a little bit.

Two pending orders, and then one of it opened, in this condition (please modify the code), I want the other pending order not cancel until the open position reach TP. So if it not reach TP but reach SL, hope the price then will open the other pending order and reach TP, still also can reach SL, it's Ok, at least it's already max with the two pending order.

Hope you can still help me with the code....Thanks before...(you're really help me with this EA, 20pips a day, it's really enough for me)

hardtop901b:

Thank u, i will try it.

I just thought of one thing. The EA considers the first trade successful as long as it is profitable, even if it is a stoploss. In this condition, i.e. stoploss at profit less than 20 pips, it will not open the second trade. Is this the way you want it, or should the second trade open if the first trade closes at ANY value less than 20 pips?

Reason: