Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 11

fgiovanardi wrote >>

Dear Vriesde1,

I have been trading futures for many years using techical indicators, I have a few strategies that seem to be working fine, unfortunally I have no experience in writing programs and Expert Advisors, I desperately need some help from you!! My strategies work on simple indicators, nothing complicated or exotic...

Please get in touch, fgiovanardi@yahoo.com

Thank you. Franco

vriesde1
wrote
>>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi. I already have the indicator programmed i just need you to code the buy and sell transactions.... contact me on e-mail at anton@nyane.co.za. Thanx

Anton35 wrote >>

Hi. I already have the indicator programmed i just need you to code the buy and sell transactions.... contact me on e-mail at anton@nyane.co.za. Thanx

hi

please let me know if you got my message i am interested in knowing more about your ea.

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi vriesde 1, I need a EA. inform your private mailbox. Thanks. Colcpy

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi vriesde1, pls inform your private mailbox to colcpy at yahoo dot com dot sg. I need a EA from you. Thanks. colcpy

Hi vriesde1

I need an expert that will open posision at the opining of the candel ( long if the price brak by 10 pips up from candel open price and short if the price brak down by 10 pips from candel open price). This for All time fram or pairs T.p= 10 S.L=20 Warm Regards

Omar

oalhenawy@link.net

Hi Vriesde1,

Please let will you let me know if you are still offering to build EA's. I need a simple one built but am not a programmer. I can e-mail you all of the details.

Kind Regards

Knuckle

Please, would you help me to unlock this EA, i have it just for trial, please sent me pm for this EA, email me at lencarifin@gmail.com, i love this EA

And please give me the code is, thank you very very much

Files:
lawaqib.ex4  12 kb

pepefv89 wrote >>

Hi, i have the forex supreme system and is working real fine, it would be awesome to have it as an EA, i can send you the ebook and you could try making it an EA, please respond if you are interested....thanks

Hi How do I PM you?

pepefv89 wrote >>

Hi, i have the forex supreme system and is working real fine, it would be awesome to have it as an EA, i can send you the ebook and you could try making it an EA, please respond if you are interested....thanks

Hi Jose

I don't know how to send you a private message, can you tell me how please

Den

Reason: