Auto pilot multiple orders

Hello all, I just got the autopilot up and running this morning on a demo account of 5k. I was wondering, if i have 4 charts open with auto pilot running on each one, why am i only getting 1 order. I've adjusted my units to half so i don't think its an margin issue. I s there something i need to change in the inputs? Any ideas. Thanks .

rlc69:
Hello all, I just got the autopilot up and running this morning on a demo account of 5k. I was wondering, if i have 4 charts open with auto pilot running on each one, why am i only getting 1 order. I've adjusted my units to half so i don't think its an margin issue. I s there something i need to change in the inputs? Any ideas. Thanks .

I have the same issues ..... what i have done is opened a new platform with the same account on both. This seems to take more trades but it will also take the same trades on both platforms. (doubling your position).

Still testing this.

rlc69:

you will need to set your max orders on the inputs tab to something other than one. for example if you want to trade a max positions of 3 at a time then set it to 3.

Hope it helps.

hi, 1 need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in

2008.04.09 07:21:47 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0
2008.04.09 07:13:21 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0

I've emailed support and left messages to support@forexautopilot.com, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks

smuir:
rlc69:

you will need to set your max orders on the inputs tab to something other than one. for example if you want to trade a max positions of 3 at a time then set it to 3.

Hope it helps.

Hi, I have this problem too. I have set the max orders parameter and it still only ever opens 1 position.

Any other clues - it looks to me like the actual number of open positions allowed is "hard coded" ie not taken from the imput parameter at all.

Thanks in advance.

Stu

fxrace:

hi, 1 need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in

2008.04.09 07:21:47 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0
2008.04.09 07:13:21 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0

I've emailed support and left messages to support@forexautopilot.com, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks

In the email you got you have a link to follow to get your activation code. Save that code and enter it on the input where it says "activation key"

fxrace:

I too, have the same problem with ID=0 and sent a request to support. Have you received a reply from support? Thank you.

fxrace:

I also need help. There is no "Members Area" on the website ForexAutoPilot.com. Can someone please give me directions.

goodshit wrote >>

I also need help. There is no "Members Area" on the website ForexAutoPilot.com. Can someone please give me directions.

Reason: