Change Moving Avarage For Autopilot

Hi Fellas,

First of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot, downloaded and open account, no problem.

I need to change the valu of the moving avarage, I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet.

I want that the autopilot will make buy order when the MA 60 simple and 200 exponential cross.cross from below for long order and cross from top for short order.if passible that will activ alert at the moment.

Thank You.

Moshe.

moshe wrote >>

Hi Fellas,

First of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot, downloaded and open account, no problem.

I need to change the valu of the moving avarage, I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet.

I want that the autopilot will make buy order when the MA 60 simple and 200 exponential cross.cross from below for long order and cross from top for short order.if passible that will activ alert at the moment.

Thank You.

Moshe.

Hi,

You did better than I. I have been trying to setup the autopilot without success. I too have e-mailed support several times, NO REPLIES. I called support three days ago, left a message, same story. NO RESPONSE. I believe a wakeup call is in order.

How did you get your autopilot to work???

r30v

moshe wrote >>

Hi Fellas,

Thank You.

Moshe.

Hi Moshe, im strugling too if you can give me a tip k_vang_us@hotmail.com i'll be very appreciat it.

Reason: