how to add additional text descripton on top left of the chart, next to currency symbol, and remove the high alow price from my main chart

hello everyone..

On the standard chart, on top left corner, there are symbol of the currency and low/high price. how to add additional text descripton on top left of the chart, next to currency symbol, and remove the high alow price, example. i need to add my current position price and TP price.

help please.

Thanks

can not move or delete default.

you can add yourselfs by useing comment(....) or objectCreat(....)

thanks DxdCn, but I'm not a programmer.. how and where do i need to put these input? is this a script? Can it be automatically created whenever I have new position (displaying long/short price and TP)

Thanks

current position price and TP price will display auto on screen by lines not text.

DxdCn:

current position price and TP price will display auto on screen by lines not text.

I understand that, however, back to the question, HOW to put text? currently only show horizontal line and ticket number. my question is HOW to put text on this line, or on top left corner of the main chart.

thanks

Hi i have MCX SYMBOL LIST IN MY OLD MT4 PLATFORM AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO IMPORT THESE SYMBOLS TO NEWER VERSION OF MT4, ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THE ISSUE THANKS

Hello Every One.

please i want to know how to disable some functions in MT4/MT5. like journal,Market, email.alert. etc to improves the responsiveness of mt4/MT5. to over come constant hanging. please help needed

dyuvaraja I DONT KNOW HOW TO IMPORT THESE SYMBOLS TO NEWER VERSION OF MT4,
  1. Don't SHOUT at us, that is RUDE.
  2. Don't hijack someone else's thread with your off topic question, open your own. Don't resurrect twelve year old threads without a very good reason.
  3. Market Watch (control-M) → Right Click → Show All. You can only trade what your broker allows.

14eg8rk4Q: i want to know how to disable some functions in MT4/MT5. like journal,Market, email.alert. etc to improves the responsiveness of mt4/MT5. to over come constant hanging.
  1. You can't.
  2. They have no effect on responsiveness. Your broken indicators do. Fix them or reduce Max Bars on Chart to something reasonable, like 1K.
  3. Don't hijack someone else's thread with your off topic question, open your own. Don't resurrect twelve year old threads without a very good reason.
Reason: