Trade Dashboard MT5
- Fatemeh Ameri
- Version: 2.20
- Aktualisiert: 1 März 2023
- Aktivierungen: 10
Trade Dashboard, is a trade manager tool that is designed according to the basic principle of risk management, which is the key element of successful trading, This dashboard, as a trade assistant tool, helps manual traders make better decisions in shorter time.
You can manage your risk, set reward to risk ratio, set multiple partial TP/SL, choose different types of trilling stops, set risk free options, set alarms, setting timer to take trades or close/delete orders, checking market session, and doing all this using dashboard visualization tools.
By purchasing this product you are entitled to receive one MT4 free version of this product for one account, you can contact me to get the MT4 version.
You can Contact me to receive a trial version
Please Message me after purchase for support. Let me know if you need any other features to be added in the product, I am open to any suggestion and I want you to get the best experience from working with my products.
- User friendly design and easy to use.
- Saving dashboards as a chart template.
- Set desired values on the setting and open with the same setting each time.
- Supports any trading instrument (currency pairs, indices, metals, commodities, cryptocurrencies).
- Virtual SL/TP.
- Set OCO option for pending orders (one cancels the other).
- Calculation based on price /points/pips/points*100/points*1000/points*10000
- Different methods of lot calculation (Risk Percent, Risk dollar Amount, Fixed Lot Size)
- Calculate entry, stop loss and take profit levels on the chart before opening an order based on price/points/pips.
- Visually set SL/TP/Entry and taking trades by line.
- Very versatile trade lines.
- Automatically sets the ratio of stop loss to take profit.
- Showing Profit, loss and RR of the trade before opening an order.
- Showing Profit/Loss and Sum of lot size of existing orders.
- Closing tab, pending order tab and hedging tab.
- “Hedge” button, “Reverse” button, “Close By” button and “Close & Open Reverse” button.
- Showing information banner for each order.
- Separate modification panel to modify a single trade parameter.
- Closing positions based on symbol, magic number, profit, loss and type of trade.
- Close orders and positions according Profit/Equity amounts or percent.
- Four trailing stop function. (Regular, Dynamic, Candle, Money)
- Trilling limit/stop orders.
- Risk free function with the ability to set profit amount and ties the risk-free start to SL size.
- Risk free function in a way to cover commission and swap.
- TP partial close and SL partial close with different options.
- Visually set trailing stop, risk free and partial close options.
- Showing trailing stop, risk free and partial close prices on the chart.
- Separate trade time panel to set times for taking new trades, placing new orders or close/delete existing ones.
- Manage manual orders option to set SL/TP and dashboard options for manual trades.
- Setting of alarm to notify when price reaches a certain levels or times.
- Manual/Auto Screenshots.
- Hotkeys for fast and scalp trading.
- Showing market sessions.
- Setting panel colors.
- Setting panel to left or right side.
Please check this blog for more details of dashboard function. https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/748794
Very good EA!
It has a thousand of features and most of that, the author is very attentive to the customer.
By the way, he's constantly improving the EA, so actually he accepts customers requests as well, of course there's a queue to follow.
Every contact to him, with telegram, is answered in less than 1h, sometimes it's instantly.
Thanks to the author.