HAMA PAD - Ein einfacher Handelsansatz - Seite 181

Hallo Gramski

ich verwende die Indikatoren von EJ, kann aber kein ähnliches Diagramm wie Deines erstellen. Kannst du uns bitte aufklären? Danke...........

schöne Indikatoren

wie erhalten wir die Vorlage für die Indikatoren und die Einstellung

Hier ist ein guter Beitrag aus einem anderen Forum, der gut wäre, um mit Ihnen allen aufstrebenden Händlern zu teilen.

VIEL VERGNÜGEN!

fxcruiser

Quote from lindq:

My experience as well. 2 years to become "technically" proficient, another year to begin to overcome the the discipline hurdles. A total of 4 years to be profitable and confident in all market conditions.

Really, not unlike any higher education. A year in the dark. A second year of some slight enlightenment. A third year of growing understanding. A fourth year of getting it together.

And all the time, tuition and expenses are being paid.

I'm wondering here if my experience is common that trading doesn't really become consistently profitable until it becomes almost instinctive. And that doesn't happen overnight.

Whatever setups one uses, it really comes down to price action and 'feeling' when to move in, and when to move out.

Whether shooting hoops, hitting golf balls, or trading, to become a professional (self supporting) one has to put in the thousands of hours of doing it until it becomes second nature.

Gramski:
Dies ist ein Beispiel für meine MTF-Template-Variante der ZCREST-Methode von EJ mit ein paar kleinen Änderungen... LSMA/Zigzag usw. Ich habe festgestellt, dass es sehr klare und genaue (und nicht zu späte!) Einstiegs-/Ausstiegssignale unter allen Bedingungen liefert.

Wenn Picasso ein Devisenhändler gewesen wäre........

Nur ein Scherz, Bruder. Nettes Diagramm. Man muss schon verdammt gut sein, um mit all dem Schritt zu halten. Ich habe dich in letzter Zeit nicht gesehen. Hoffentlich kommst du bald in den Handelsraum. Wir vermissen dich, Kumpel.

Ja, EJ, ich stimme mit deinem letzten Beitrag überein.

Und bedenken Sie, dass Sie nach dem Abschluss Ihrer Ausbildung wieder ganz unten anfangen müssen und es einige Zeit dauert, bis Sie (wenn überhaupt) ganz oben ankommen.

Wenn Sie Jura studieren, werden Sie nicht für einen großen Fall verantwortlich sein.

In der Medizin dauert es weitere 4-5 Jahre, bis man ein "richtiger" Arzt ist.

Selbst als Buchhalter werden Sie anfangs nur triviale Aufgaben haben.

Im Handel sind Sie vom ersten Tag an der CEO, kein Wunder also, dass so viele scheitern.

fxcruiser:
Hier ist ein guter Beitrag aus einem anderen Forum, der für alle aufstrebenden Trader interessant sein könnte.

GENIESSEN!

fxcruiser

Netter Beitrag, EJ. Ich kann bestätigen, dass ich zwei Jahre lang mehr Zeit am Bildschirm verbracht habe als im Schlaf, und ich bin jetzt an dem Punkt angelangt, an dem ich reaktiv werde und in der Lage bin, auf die linke Seite des Diagramms zu schauen, um zu sehen, wohin die rechte Seite führen könnte. Es ist auch hilfreich, wenn man großartige Menschen wie Sie hat, die einen in die richtige Richtung schubsen.

Nichts, was es wert ist, erreicht zu werden, ist einfach, aber es fängt an, Spaß zu machen.

HS

Hier ist, was Greg in diesem Sinne zu seinem Beitrag in einem anderen Emini-Futures-Forum zu sagen hat:

If I may put in my 2 cents

Not everyone is cut out to be a trader, many just do not have the psychological make up for it, and many, I would even say most do not have the financial make up for it.

Mostly, though new traders weed themselves out of the market, by being ill-prepared, ill-informed and ill-equipped. Sort of like a surgeon showing up in the operating room, figuring he would just try a surgery or 2, before he decides if he really wants to be a surgeon.

For some reason traders do this all the time, I am not sure why, perhaps because access to trading accounts and margin is easy. Many who 'give it a try' with zero knowledge last only a few months, blow their account and never return.

The statistics in the industry are very clear on this.

By the time a wannabe trader figures out it's more complicated than that, he is now operating from a financial and psychological perspective of failure.

I personally know many traders who are successful some who earn a fair living equivalent to other professionals, and some others who earn many times that in a single year.

Last years bonuses for traders at wall street firms set all time records.

Like any business, like any industry and any profession, there will always those who succeed and those who don't.

What separates the two? (a hint, it's the same for any profession)

Hard work, A positive attitude, Perseverance, Time and Discipline

Trading is Evolution not Revolution.

It is not a get rich quick lottery, it is not a game

Many go to Med school, Biz School, Law School and never graduate, they can't cut it. Does that mean that there are no successful Doctors, Businessmen or lawyers in the world?

Not everyone is cut out for every profession, that's just how it is.

Traders do have 1 clear disadvantage, they are allowed (as long as they have $2,000 to open an account) to try their hand at it, it seems to be the ONLY profession where the proper education comes after instead of prior to execution

Just my 2 cents worth

Greg

Greg ist ein sehr kluger, professioneller Händler und der Entwickler der Trading Zone Methode und des Studienkurses. Es ist einer der besten Trading-Kurse, auf die ich gestoßen bin.

VIEL VERGNÜGEN!

fxcruiser

Oooops! Ich habe vergessen, was Greg hinzugefügt hat.

Fives you bring up another very good point, which is that there must be a fit, between the Trader and the Style of trading.

Many traders see others having success with a style and yet they are not able to.

Your psychology, risk tolerance etc.. all come into play in determining if a style is right for you.

I know JP is a fine trader I have seen him trade. I too use Market Profile but trade a vastly different way than JP does.

And I know I could not trade his way.

My personality requires that I take more trades in a day and hold them for shorter periods of time. This is what works for me.

There is no question that it takes time to discover your "Trading Personality" and then find the style that fits best with it.

So the question is, will a trader still be around financialy, after trying a few styles that may not be right for him.

I think traders need to do more research, and ask the right questions before taking on a style

Such as how many trades per day, do you ever hold overnight positions, how long is the average trade held, what type of stops are used, do you scale in and out of positions etc.....

And next, paper or sim trade that style for a while to see how it feels.

I know that even on a sim trade I could not hold a trade all day, just not my style

Greg

Sind es NUR die Nachrichten?

Hat deine Methode dich vor den Nachrichten auf den richtigen Weg gebracht?

GENIESSEN!

fxcruiser

Dateien:

Den Markt und seine Manipulationen verstehen

Sind es nur die Nachrichten, die den großen Einbruch des Marktes verursacht haben? Ich werde im Laufe der Woche mehr dazu sagen. Schauen Sie sich vorerst dieses Video an:

YouTube - Jim Cramer über Marktmanipulation

YouTube - Smart Money treibt die Finanzmärkte an?

und mehr auf der Website.

VIEL VERGNÜGEN!

fxcruiser

Grund der Beschwerde: