Count MACD 4
Easy to use EA capable of full automatic trading. OPTIONAL Martingale, NO Grid, High Win Rate, Low Drawdown EA. It uses multiple signal confirmation of MACD indicator to open a trade. (Ideal Buy-Sell Count i.e. BS Count = 3)!
1. Do not use Auto Stop Out (keep it false!) if you want to get better results from this expert advisor. Because (BS Count=3) has relatively high win rate so you don't need to worry about drawdowns.
2. Do not use Martingale & Visible SL-TP. (Not Recommended!)
Best to put this expert advisor on a VPS server here!
1. OPTIONAL Martingale
2. NO Grid
3. NO HFT
4. High Win Rate Strategy (if BS Count = 3)!
5. Low Drawdown (with ideal settings!)
6. Uses STOP OUT Percent instead of usual Stop Loss
7. Uses TP Money instead of usual Take Profit in pips
1. Minimum Balance - 1000 USD
2. Minimum Leverage - 1:50
3. Recommended Balance - 10000 USD
4. Recommended Leverage - 1:500
1. Original SL and TP Money- if "true" will use the original No Martingale, No visible SL-TP.
2. Min Lot - Lot size which EA will use to open trade.
3. Max Lot - Not really useful for EA users.
4. Take Profit Money- This is the TP in actual money amount at which trades get closed.
5. Slippage- The difference between the expected price of a trade and the price at which the trade is executed in pips.
6. MACD Fast - Fast period value for MACD indicator.
7. MACD Slow - Slow period value for MACD indicator.
8. MACD Signal - Signal value for MACD indicator.
9. BS Count - Buy Sell count (no. of confirmation signals before taking a trade. Ideal is BS Count = 3)!
10. Auto Stop Out -(Keep this one "false" and BS Count = 3 if you want good results). If "true" it will use below % of your trading capital (in money) as stop out level.
11. Stop Out Percentage - Money % of your trading capital to use as stop out level.
12. Visible SL and TP- This is a Martingale System which only works when "Original SL and TP Money = false"
13. Stop Loss Pips- Hard SL in pips.
14. Take Profit Pips- Hard TP in pips.
15. Martingale Multiply by- This is the multiplier for the martingale lot size of trades.