Market purchased

Recently, the EA I purchased is only partially displayed on the market page of the terminal, and Microsoft edge has been updated. How to deal with it?

Jui Lan Yu:
Recently, the EA I purchased is only partially displayed on the market page of the terminal, and Microsoft edge has been updated. How to deal with it?

这种问题最好抓个图,原来什么样子,现在如何?不然不清楚你在说什么

Jui Lan Yu:

1. Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (not by your email) and your forum password.
Your forum login is speculater
The sucessful filling of Community tab should be confirmed in Metatrader journal:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Download of purchased Indicator from Market did not work

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.13 06:40

----------------

My example.
I filled Community tab sucessfully and I can prove it.
This is my proof -

The sucessful login to Community tab should be confirmed by Metatrader journal (journal = log):

Why my purchased EAs can not be downloaded, installed and updated, while in the mean time it is OK when login with other account???

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.16 15:42

Read my posts above about what to check.

Example with Community tab.
I filled Community tab with my forum login and forum password, and I can check/prove it by reading the logs/journal.
It is from my MT5:

It is from my MT4:

If you filled Community tab in correct way so you should have the same in the journal (but you will have 'davidxhy' instead of 'newdigital').

And please, check everything once again on the same way.
You only can check it because you only knows your computer, your Metatrader, you only can see the logs and so on (no one will go to your computer to check everything).
You should check it by yourself because you did not provide any proofs about Community tab login, about Internet Explorer version 11 installed and so on.
So, try to fix it by yourself using the information I provided on this thread.

And the final proof of my sucessful login to Community tab is the word "balance: ..." in the Market tab:

----------------

So, I login to Community tab and I proved it (this is for example about; because many users are not providing any proofs in anything).

2. Check Internet Explorer (the market tab in metatrader is using Internet Explorer the latest version; I am having Internet Explorer version 11).

3. The purchases/products in the Market tab of Metatrader may be displayed in case you installed them on your Metatrader only. It means that you should search your purchases in Metatrader in many cases:

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

4. Some other reason about why the users can not connect to the Community tab in Metatrader; post

----------------

It is the technical forum, and everything should be proved in case someone will want to technically reproduce the possible issue.
But if no one knows about what you did and what you checked so it means the following: you can read this my post about the reasons and select your reason (and fix it by youtrself for example).

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

The market1.png shows that 31 have been purchased.

The market2.png shows that only 6 have been purchased now.

附加的文件:
market1.png  92 kb
market2.png  33 kb

Jui Lan Yu:

The purchases/products in the Market tab of Metatrader may be displayed installed products only (installed on metatrader instance).
It means that you should search your purchases in Metatrader (use search function on the top right corner on the way as I described above).

I received reply from the service desk half a year ago:

The profile displays only significant purchases:
  1. The product was bought for money
  2. The product is now not free, even if downloaded for free.

In the terminal, one category is added to this all:

1. Physically installed on the device
Hence the difference.

So, if you do not see some of purchased product in the Market tab - use search in top right corner of Metatrader to find this product.

Jui Lan Yu:

And make sure that market1.png screenshot and market2.png screenshot were made from Metatrader 4 (not from Metatrader 5 for example).
because, as I understand, your purchased products are for MT4, right?

Sergey Golubev:

And make sure that market1.png screenshot and market2.png screenshot were made from Metatrader 4 (not from Metatrader 5 for example).
because, as I understand, your purchased products are for MT4, right?

The market1.png screenshot and market2.png screenshot were made by Metatrader 4 and different PCs.

When I use search.
A message (MT4IE.png) appears in the browser Internet explorer 11.

https://*.mql5.com and https://www.mql5.com have been added to trusted sites.

通过MQL5社区和服务探索MetaTrader 5的新机遇
通过MQL5社区和服务探索MetaTrader 5的新机遇
  • www.mql5.com
One Click Close 该工具帮助用户轻松地一键平仓,当某个持仓头寸的损益达到或者超过用户设定的点子时。 使用时请先设置滑移值。 有时,由于市场的高度波动,一些头寸不能及时关闭,这时 请设置较大的滑移值,或重新按动平仓按键。 免费模拟版本是: https://www.mql5.com/zh/market/product/879 .......................................................................................................................................................... CreateGridOrdersTune A...
附加的文件:
MT4IE.png  13 kb

Jui Lan Yu:

The market1.png screenshot and market2.png screenshot were made by Metatrader 4 and different PCs.

When I use search.
A message (MT4IE.png) appears in the browser Internet explorer 11.

It is related to the settings of the Internet Explorer.
Example:

EA Download Error

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.01 16:04

It is my proof that I have Internet Explorer version 11 and everything is fine with the settings of IE:

The settings of the Internet Explorer (IE) can be checked on the following way:
if you can send a private message to anyone (to yourself for example) directly from Metatrader (look at top right corner of Metatrader) without any problem- so it means that your settings of IE is ok.

Jui Lan Yu:

It is something with your Internet Explorer security setting or with your Windows anyway.

I had same issue when I used external VPS service (not MQL5 VPS) for example, and I had to re-install IE and change all the settings of IE and I spent a lot of time to understand about this settings of IE ..

MetaTrader 5虚拟主机
MetaTrader 5虚拟主机
  • www.mql5.com
来自MetaTrader 4/5程序端开发人员的最快的外汇交易VPS服务器
原因: