AW Double Grids MT5
The AW Double Grids MT5 Expert Advisor is an aggressive, fully automated grid based Expert Advisor with an informational trading panel and easy setup. The strategy consists in simultaneous two-sided work, multiplying the volume of one direction. Built-in automatic calculation of the lot, as well as a variation of the multiplication of orders.
How the advisor trades:
- The EA starts trading by opening two opposite orders. After closing a profitable order, the EA opens two orders again, multiplying the volume for the open direction. If there are open orders, the EA changes TakeProfit in points. TakeProfit is dynamic and is adjusted depending on the number of open orders in the opposite direction
- Additional opening of grids of orders also has a dynamic step that changes depending on the number of open orders in the current direction
- Size of the first order - Variable defining the size of the first order
- Enable Autolot calculation -Use automatic lot calculation. This feature allows you to save risk settings when changing the deposit
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots -Deposit amount per 0.01 lots when using autolot
- Type of multiplier for size - Order increase type. Each subsequent order opened by the EA in the order grid will be multiplied (*) or added (+) by the specified value
- Multiplier for size of orders - Enter the volume to increase orders in the basket
TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- Size of Virtual TakeProfit (in Points) - Deposit amount in points. Calculated for the current group of orders from the breakeven price
- Increase TPForEachOrder - Take profit increase ratio for each subsequent order in the opposite direction
- Last Cycle Step (Must be bigger than TakeProfit) - Adjustment of the step between orders, measured in points. It is used when working on the last lap, when it is forbidden to open new orders, or during manual intervention.
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum spread in points - The maximum allowable spread for opening orders. Measured in points
- Maximum size of orders - The maximum volume for one order. Measured in lots
- Maximum size number of orders - The maximum allowable number of orders of the same type
- Orders Magic number - The main ID of the EA's orders. Used primarily to identify orders
- Comments of the EA's orders - Comments on orders opened by the EA
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders - A variable that allows you to choose whether to enable or disable the EA's ability to open BUY orders
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - A variable that allows you to choose whether to enable or disable the EA's ability to open orders of the SELL type
- Allow to open new orders after close - Ability to allow opening orders after closing previous ones. At the end of trading, you can disable this function and then the adviser will not be able to open new orders after closing the previous ones.
- Show panel of advisor - Ability to show or hide the advisor panel
Note!Increase TPForEachOrder - the variable adjusts the TP by the number of orders in the other direction. Since subsequent orders are opened at the closing moments, dynamic TP is an important element of Money Management. The TP of a group of orders is equal to the TP in points + the number of orders in the opposite direction * Increase TP for each order (Increase TPForEachOrder).
For example, the TP is 100, and the increase per order = 10. For the first order to buy, the TP will be 100, for the second 110, for the 3rd 120, and so on as the basket of OP_SELL orders increases.
Use the helpdesk for questions or support. Write to our AW Trading team at email@example.com