Lines Channel Pro
Explanation of parameters.
Use Channel trend filter - Enables the channel filter, inside which the input signals are calculated.
Lines Period - Specifies the period for building the channel lines.
Averaging Period - Averaging period of the lines, adjusts the balance between the signal line and the non-signal zone.
Price Method Calculating - The choice of calculating the construction of lines, there are 3 methods:
- Close - Calculation for closing the bar.
- High / Low - Calculation based on the Max / Min price of the bar.
- MA - Calculation of the moving average.
Noise Level - The noise level used to reduce false signals when
calculating lines with arrows.
Recommended timeframe for work M15 - H4. for each timeframe and trading instrument, individual settings must be selected depending on the volatility. Not redrawn.
- Use Channel trend filter - Turn on / off the trend filter
- Channel Filter Period - Trend filter period (from 10 and above)
- Lines Period - The period of the signal lines. (from 2 and above)
- Averaging Period - Averaging period of lines
- Price Method Calculating - Choosing a method for calculating
- Noise Level - Noise reduction level for line calculations
- Alert for signals
- Play sound - Sound alert
- Display pop-up message - pop-up messages on the screen
- Send push notification - Push Notification
- Send email - Email alert
- Sound file signal - Sound file for inputs
- Sound file stop - Sound file for outputs
- Number Bars - The number of indicator bars on the chart
Optimized settings, fixed bugs.
Reworked "Channel filter", simplified and automated settings.
to optimize the included filter.