The indicator is designed for determining Fibonacci levels.
- Does not repaint/redraw
- The blue level shows the zero Fibonacci value (it is also the Pivot level)
- Red levels show calculated Fibonacci levels (used as a rollback or reversal point)
- Automatic period detection (periods can be entered manually)
- Adjustable display calculation method.
- BarsHistory - the number of bars to be used to display the indicator.
- Method - method of calculation.
- AutoPeriod - automated period calculation (true or false)
- period - manual period specification.
Note: the manual period specification is active if AutoPeriod mode is set to false!