CAP Universal Grid EA
Grid trading is a highly efficient and mechanical trading strategy which has no reliance on direction, profits from volatility and uses the intrinsic wavy nature of the market. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to set up and supervise
- No indicators or hard analysis needed
- Grid trading is time-frame independent
- Requires little forecasting of the market
- Extracts money out of the market regularly
- Easy to set up and supervise.
- Function and inputs - the EA comes with a lot of functions and inputs, so you can easily optimize your trading strategy.
- The EA can manage manual trade - the EA can place a grid for your manual trades or you can set the EA to manage trades opened by another EA.
- Built-in automatic trading strategy - the EA can manage your manual trades but you can also set it to fully automatic mode. The EA comes with more than 16+ automatic trading strategies for opening the initial trade.
- Buy and Sell Grid - The EA can manage buy and sell grids simultaneously.
- Customization capabilities for future. A unique customization code will be assigned that will perform the relevant customization functions once the code is entered. Options will be controlled by an external file.
- No pending orders are placed - only market orders.
- It works for Forex, CFDs and futures
Grid trading is a powerful tool, but...
- It can appear complex and illogical initially.
- Like most powerful tools, it is also dangerous.
- Poorly managed grids can cause big drawdowns.
- It requires more patience than regular trading.
- It may require traders to make a paradigm shift.
What is grid trading?
Grid trading has become very popular amongst traders because it does not use stops, is highly mechanical, has no reliance on direction, uses the intrinsic wavy nature of the market, does not require indicators or charts to trade and can be easily automated. Grid trading refers to the trading approach which uses fixed price levels to enter and exit trades. A grid is nothing more than a single deal or position segmented into several trades, which are cashed-out independently from each other at regular intervals.
For a full description of each input parameter, please read the user guide.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
--->Initial Trade Direction - Add four new initial trade Type (Buy Stop,Sell Stop,Buy Limit,Sell Limit)
--->Pending Order Price Type
--->Pending Order Price Value
--->Grid GAP Type - You can now select your Grid gap type. 1. Fix Distance (Grid) - Ea will open grid trade with fixed distance 2. Custom Distance (Grid) - You can set different grid gap for your every gird trades individually saparate by ";"
-->Auto Trading Strategy
---> New Auto trading add ADX
---> Improved Heiken Ashi auto trading
---> Improved Ichimoku auto trading. (Old strategy not work like ichimoku so improved this strategy)
-->Fixed News filter not work properly
NOTE - Details information you will find upto date into product discription
-->Some new input add and some input are deleted
-->New 5 type of TakeProfit and StopLoss add
-->Max Profit/Loss add.
-->'Profit In Currency' Input removed
-->'Profit In Currency, After Number Of Order' Input removed
VERY VERY IMPORTANT
-->Before update this version, Please read new description again then update your product.
-->Test and check new version before update.
-->Don't update your product if you have existing trade. New may be not work with old version existing trade.
-->Old version set file will not work with new version, because some input name changed, So create new set file.
-->Please read new description.
Keep In Mind - Don't update this product if you have existing trade.
--Rearrange input setting.
--Fixed Bugs individual TP/SL not working.