Como é possivel setar um TAKE PROFIT negativo?

Pessoal, estou usando um robo e ele consegue setar um TAKE PROFIT negativo. Como isso é possivel?

EXEMPLO. Ordem de venda. Veja a SEXTA ORDEM do screenshot abaixo.

SELL: Preço de entrada é 0.98064. E ele conseguiu setar um TAKE PROFI ACIMA: 0.98075. O sistema deles é preço médio e algumas ordens ficam setadas abaixo do preço de entrada, porém outras ficam acima, obviamente fechand o ordem no negativo, porém como o preço médio funciona a operação sai no lucro. Mas o que está dificil eu entender é como eles consegue colocar este TAKE ACIMA do preço de entrada. Quando é ordem de BUY também acontece isso... mas invertido. Eles conseguem setar o TAKE abaixo do preço de entrada.

Alguém me ajuda?

Duas opções. vou "chutar" pq não tenho dados suficientes para dizer o que acontece:

1- Se a ordem está negativa você pode setar um take profit negativo tambem, mas com uma perda menor, para não sair tããão perdedor.

2 - Provavelmente esse é o caso, o take profit está abaixo do spread, a difereça entre preço de compra e de venda do contrato. Isso geralmente acontece quando o criador do robô usa uma corretora com baixo spread e a sua cobra um spread alto.

Cesar Afif rezende Oaquim #:

Duas opções. vou "chutar" pq não tenho dados suficientes para dizer o que acontece:

1- Se a ordem está negativa você pode setar um take profit negativo tambem, mas com uma perda menor, para não sair tããão perdedor.

2 - Provavelmente esse é o caso, o take profit está abaixo do spread, a difereça entre preço de compra e de venda do contrato. Isso geralmente acontece quando o criador do robô usa uma corretora com baixo spread e a sua cobra um spread alto.

Depois de 3 dias passando pelo forum em ingles e ninguém sabia... você foi o unico que sabia kkk

Consigo setar um TAKE PROFIT quando a ordem esta negativa man. OBRIGADOOOO!

phantoxe #: Depois de 3 dias passando pelo forum em ingles e ninguém sabia... você foi o unico que sabia kkk. Consigo setar um TAKE PROFIT quando a ordem esta negativa man. OBRIGADOOOO!

Mentira! Foi-lhe explicado a razão por mim e outro poster, mas decidiu rejeitar simplesmente as explicações, que foram idênticas à que foi dito aqui, mas em inglês.

Por isso, não venha cá dizer que ninguém "sabia kkk". Isso é insultuoso.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to set TAKE PROFIT negative?

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.10.03 22:24

You show a screenshot of a mobile terminal, but the mobile terminal cannot run EAs (robots). So, how exactly are you running this EA?

For a buy order, the take profit is usually above the price. I cannot see why you would not be able to do it, unless it violates the broker's Stops level.

For a sell order, obviously you can't place the take profit above the current price, only below it. If the price however, goes against the sell position, then obviously a Take profit below the current price but above the opening price is possible.

Carlos Moreno Gonzalez, 2022.10.03 23:03

The TP has to be above the entry price when you place the order, but then the price can go down, way below your entry price. You can still place a TP as long as it is above the current price, regardless your original entry price. Let's see it:

• Current price: 1.00250
  • Buy order entry: 1.00250
  • Take-Profit: 1.00500

Now, imagine the price falls way down. You can still place the TP above it and below your entry price. Yes, it's a loss, but you do that to accept a loss. It's still called Take-Profit since it's above the price (in this buy example):

• Current price: 1.00010
  • Buy order open price: 1.00250
  • New Take-Profit: 1.00100

Translated into coding for your EA, you just have to modify the order and set a new TP. Just make sure it's above the current price.

Regards.

EDIT: Actually if the price goes up, and you decide to move the TP and put it way up, you can now place a Stop-Loss to lock in some profit. If you think about it, the Stop-Loss is above your open price. It's the same principle but with the Stop-Loss. Think in terms of price and then think above it or below it when you want a TP and/or SL, depending on the type of operation.

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.10.04 00:38

I understood your question and gave you the answer but you overlooked it (see below).

There was no magic! It simply let the position go against itself and then set the T/P the same way as normal, based on the current price (during an adverse excursion, like a trailing take-profit), just as I explained ...

"For a sell order, obviously you can't place the take profit above the current price, only below it. If the price however, goes against the sell position, then obviously a Take profit below the current price but above the opening price is possible. "

Carlos Moreno Gonzalez, 2022.10.04 01:00

Everybody has noticed that, and we've given you a full explanation on why that is possible.

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.10.04 01:17

Did I not highlight my own text where I state "above the opening price"?

Both I and Carlos have explained it, in different words, and his explanation even had examples to follow.

Please take more notice yourself!

Razão: