- added the possibility to add the MA lines and well as the MACD indicator on the chart which opens up when you click on a signal in the panel
*** Please always make a backup of the existing indicator (the .ex5 file) before you make an update ***
This is not a mandatory update if everything is already working as it should.
- added the possibility to add a custom text to the pop-up, push and mail alerts.
- minor improvements
- added the possibility to write the signals in the panel to a file. Could for instance be used by an Expert Advisor for automatical trading. For instance this product: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43820
Please always make a backup of the current indicator (the .ex4 file) before you make the update.
The following changes have been made in this version:
- added the possibility to enable a moving average major trend filter
- added the possibility to scan for cases when the price has reached the second (slow) MA
- corrected the pop-up alert text for bounce alerts. Was showing the slow MA instead of fast MA.
- added a candle shift option for selecting the alert delay
- added support for the Strategy tester
Added MACD scanning:
- alert at lines crossover (main line crosses signal line)
- alert at zero(0) line cross
- upon customer request I have changed the alert text to show it like fast MA/slow MA instead of slow MA/fast MA. For example 8/21 instead of 21/8.
- added a smiley in the upper right corner of the chart showing that the indicator is up and running properly
- added the possibility to set a custom panel title
- added the possibility to scan for triple MA crosses
- added 2 different possibilities to scan for cases when the price has reached a single MA
- added an option to use symbols from the Market Watch window instead of the symbols written in the Symbols parameter