Pips Counter with Alerts
Informer for calculating the results of open trades.
- For each category, the symbol and the current number of pips are displayed.
- The total result for all open trades is shown below.
- Notifications can be enabled or disabled by simply clicking on the button:
- The notification option is also available for losing positions: when the loss exceeds the specified value.
- There is a function for collapsing the interface(top right corner): a collapsed panel will not occupy the workspace when it is not required.
- The display colors can be changed in the settings if necessary.
You can configurate:
- Default amount of pips to be notified (Then you can quickly change it in the interface);
- Enable/Disable notifications for losing trades;
- Alerts in the terminal: on/off;
- Emal notifications: on/off;
- Push-notifications(Mobile device): on/off;
- Color for long/short positions;
- Color for positive/negative pips;