Mejoras en la precisión y el rendimiento.
Se recomienda a los usuarios que actualicen a la versión 9.45.
Corrección de la actualización para la función AUDUSD/NZDUSD
- Encontré un error tipográfico en la versión 9.41
* Importancia: Alta.
A2SR se está demostrando en las señales comerciales a largo plazo:
-- Artificial Intelligence Invincible EA --
Se agregó una función específica (genuina) para obtener una oportunidad comercial especial para AUDUSD y NZDUSD.
- - -
Opción por defecto :
AUDUSD = true
NZDUSD = true.
- - -
Incluyendo una nueva función agregada en la versión 9.41, el paquete A2SR también se muestra en la señal:
"Artificial Intelligence Invincible EA".
* Este sistema comercial seguirá desarrollándose hasta que EA obtenga la mejor gestión comercial que existe en el paquete A2SR.
Added new features to MCS :
1. Short-term (conditions during economic news events)
Update for developers using A2SR as a data source.
Developers can confirm the existence of A2SR whether it has been installed on the chart or not.
1. Actualización para desarrolladores que utilizan A2SR como base de su aplicación.
2. Correcciones menores en la eliminación de objetos.
Important update for performance.
Requested by my valued customer :
Added separate options for S/R Horizontal lines.
- User can choose one or both of S/R Trendline and Horizontal line.
Added new feature.
(requested by my valued customers)
Display Trend #2 :
- Trends through coloring on candles.
- shorter term. It depends on your time frame.
Requested by my valued customer:
- Added a feature about line thickness.
Added options for displaying text labels.
- requested by my valued customers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Objects that have a text label now have the option to display the label or not,
including the title in A2SR has an option to disable it.
- default is "true"
1. Option "ray" for early break.
2. Comment text in reading symbols at the first time placing indicators on the chart.
1. Minor fixes to support Expert A2SR Reader.
2. Display progress in percentage (when refreshing chart data)
Minor fixes to support Expert A2SR Reader.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Users required to receive update: version 9.18
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. An important update to service the upcoming EA.
- a. A2SR will not display all instruments while on 1 chart together with the EA.
- b. A2SR and the EA can now communicate with each other better.
- c. A description of the feature and how it works will be written in the next pages (blog).
2. Requested by my respected users:
- a. Early Sign Breakout/Down has option "Ray - true/false" to extend the dashed line.
- b. Push Notification has additional options.
- c. Email alerts have a specific subject/title.
Add new features:
1. A2SR has been prepared to be read by the upcoming EA.
2. (v.9.16) Auto select: suffix currency pair - default is " true "
Generally, every account has the same suffix currency.
but if one trading account is still separated by other suffix currencies,
then you can choose the option: false, and fill in the suffix manually.
* A2SR first checks the required 30 currency pairs and prepares them on the market watch.
- It is useful for the MCS and MS processes
3. Trader can use a picture as chart background
-- default file name is " wall-01 " - user can change it in the option.
-- (v.9.16) Chart Background: file *.bmp = wall-01
-- The file type is * .bmp which is placed in the installed MT4 - folder " Images "
-- Click File => Open Data Folder => MQL4 => Images
-- Use a picture that has the same resolution size as your computer monitor.
4. Add new button for refresh data.
-- (v.9.16) Enable button: Refresh data for all pairs - default is " false "
-- select " true " if you want to show the buttons.
In the current version of MT4, historical data in the same computer is
still separated based on each installation and each trading account.
* even in the same broker, the data is still separated by account number.
That is why completing the data to be read on the chart is very important
to be prepared by right-click on the chart and select " refresh " for each time frame.
In the following conditions we must prepare complete historical data,
or at least by select ‘Refresh’ on chart for all time frames :
1. When installing a new MT4 on any devices,
2. When using a new trading account,
3. * or an old trading account that is using in the new MT4 installation.
Each pair in the chart has 9 time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
For 28 pairs that are commonly needed, traders must ensure data completeness:
==> 28 x 9 = 252 times to refresh the data.
By this feature then you will get complete data instantly,
and you will save much time.
1. Minor fix in displaying W.S/R & D.S/R
2. Display the status of the last reversal (based on MCS)
- - into the object name "revstatus", then your EA can read it.
A. Add new option.
1. Automatic select trading style of actual SR
-- A2SR will select actual SR automatically for your trading style based on time frame you use.
At the time if A2SR found 17 actual SR that available in the chart,
and then A2SR will automatically select them according to your current time frame:
-- H1, then A2SR will select style for short-term (Day trading), eg. 8 actual SR will displayed on chart.
-- H4 and above, then A2SR will only display 4 stronger actual SR for Swing style.
-- When you use M5 and below, then A2SR will display all of 17 actual SR because of them are able to use for scalping.
2. Added options for the type of SR that will be displayed based on trading style
-- Swing, day trading (short-term) and scalping.
-- Will be applied when you set Automatic = "false" (see A.1)
3. Added option to change color - Early Sign Breakout/down
B. Special update:
-- Improve performance significantly.
Added balance value analysis in major currencies to increase accuracy of OB/OS based on MCS
-- see update version 9.10
Minor fix :
-- restore MCS graph from marking after OB/OS has ended.
Add new feature.
The original technique for getting overbought and oversold (OB/OS)
for trade opportunities based on MCS (Major Curency Strength)
A2SR will immediately send you a notification at the time a currency reach OB/OS level.
Default is 45, and bigger number will be much better.
A2SR will also mark this situation on the MCS graph.
-- When a currency rises high to reach the overbought MCS level,
-- then A2SR will immediately send you a notification preparing to sellback a currency at the nearest Resistance.
-- Vice versa, when a currency falls and gets lower, reaching the oversold MCS level,
-- then A2SR will immediately send you a notification preparing to buyback a currency at the nearest Support.
When a currency is overvalued. or vice versa is too cheap,
-- then usually the central bank will act to intervene in the market by reversing transactions.
Why? Because actually, a country's central bank wants stability,
-- that is the value of a currency that only moves within a certain range.
We must realize that the central bank and the state must make a lot of planning,
budgeting, payment of trade debts, price competition for products and services, and so on.
Even if the value of the currency is forced by market participants to keep going up,
-- the central bank will try to stabilize it again.
That's why there are more sideways (ranging) than the number of price rallies.
Even if the value of the currency before the rally breakouts,
-- it will start with the sideways first in the several periods.
A2SR uses all time frames and all currency pairs to get its performance.
Unfortunately the tester cannot provide the multiple data needed at the same time.
Important features in A2SR that cannot be presented properly in tester are
1. Major Currency Strength (MCS) and
2. Market Sentiment (MS).
It is recommended that A2SR not be used in a tester
-- due to the limited availability of data that must be processed in the same time.
Minor update on objects deletion.
Requested by users.
-- Send notification to email (true/false)
-- Default : false.
Requested by user.
-- Add new option : Show Object Description
Requested by users.
-- Display description for trendline (true/false)
-- Default is true.
1. Allow user to use their own Fibonacci.
-- (requested by user)
2. Increase performance.
Add new feature for trendline type :
-- Traders prefer to use reversal techniques.
-- Traders prefer also to use breakout and breakdown techniques in lower time frames.
1. Fix MCS algorithm on push notification.
2. Duration (5M, 15M, 30M, 1H) is now included in text.
Add new feature:
Push notification (alert) at the time MCS catch new trend for each major currency.
1. Activate on 1 chart in the most up-to-date pair currency: e.g EURUSD
-- by set "true" in the option "Alert (Push Notification) for MCS"
2. Select the duration of checking trend changes.
-- Available option : 5, 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
3. We can activate this feature on any time frame.
-- A2SR will always read MCS at every new bar/candle according the duration in the option (number 2).
After that it is recommended not to change the graph scale or other options,
-- because MT4 will re-read the basic function OnInit () which causes the previous MCS trend value to return null,
-- and we must wait for the next duration to get the trend movement on MCS.
Final fixes to display objects on 4K Screen Monitor.
1. New option "Space between object" as a decimal number.
2. A2SR will arrange the position of the object automatically in the chart.
3. Default value 1 for screen resolution 1366 x 768
4. For user who use higher resolution (1920 x 1080 or above) can set with any decimal number in the option
-- e.g : 1.50, 2.5, 3.30 and so on to fit your screen resolution.
Displaying MCS and MS objects for
-- 4K Screen Monitor.
1. Default resolution is good at 125%.
2. When user use higher resolution at 250%
-- then please reduce font size in option to make objects fits on screen.
Update for Major Currency Strength (MCS).
New available option:
1. Display MCS onto chart (for non 4K screen).
2. -- or as a comments on the top left corner.
Number 2 is a temporary solution for users who use 4K screen.
-- A2SR development is still continuing.
Minor fixes in displaying MCS (Major Currency Strength)
Add new features:
1. Major Currency Strength.
-- Assistance for choosing a best currency pair today.
2. Button to scroll the chart.
Through the button, we can scroll the chart up or down,
and the size of the chart remains proportional.
-- Makes it easy to place pending orders (buy-limit, sell limit) on each actual Support/Resistance.
1. Updating for Daily Jump/Fall level and Weekly Moves.
2. Improve performance.
1. Minor fixes to improve performance.
2. Draw an object when price meet conditions for OB/OS.
--- to remind you visually.
New alert for Overbought and Oversold.
Wherever you open the time frame, A2SR will send you
a push notification for OB/OS H4 and Daily
to catch opportunity on price correction at next SR.
OB = wait for next Resistance.
OS = wait for next Support.
-- New feature --
Strong Breakout and Strong Breakdown with Push Notification alert.
On this pattern then price rally could be expected.
Minor fixes :
Display Market Sentiment option for 4K screen.
1. Users can adjust the font size.
2. The layout of letters and numbers will be adjusted automatically.
Minor fixes to maintain zoom level (chart scale)
that have been determined by the user.
Minor fixes for deletion object rectangle.
* Urgently needed by user who use large screen resolution.
+ Add new option for title and text size for Market Sentiment and other text information at bottom left.
Push Notification can be selected for:
1. Arrow only.
2. SR level and break only.
A2SR v. 8.77
1. New Actual SR: dashed line with text price in the middle of line.
2. Arrows to remind us that the price is close to Strong SR (H4 only).
3. New trendline breakout/breakdown taken from actual SR.
4. Alert for Push Notification and screen ~ when price is reached important level.
eg. Key breakout/breakdown, actual SR, Daily Jump/Fall on news/speech, etc.
5. Minor fixes:
a. Rectangle as sideways area to prepare next breakout/breakdown.
b. Users can choose whether to use a bar chart or other.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.a : no lagging and no repaint.
New option for trading style.
SR Style :
1 for Swing,
2 for Short-Term.
Default is 2.
A2SR will auto select the SR level according to your trading style.
Even though you are changing the time frame but the SR level will remain on its position.
Because the actual SR is not obtained from the time frame you use.
Minor fixes, and update feature:
- Suffix currency,
- Early sign for breakout/down,
- Initial Asian's range today, to prepare breakout in Session Europe & U.S
SR placement level has been improved,
so that new users can more easily understand.
A2SR Version 8.2
SR level value from level 1, 2 and 3 can be adjusted.
Higher value will be stronger for determining Support and Resistance.
It will also useful for :
CFD - Indices, Equities,
and more benefit for Swing traders.
A2SR makes selection for stronger S/R automatically.
++ Only strong S/R that will be displayed on a chart.
This version is able to support trade in any style, Swing and Scalping (Intraday).
1. Display the stronger S/R.
2. Display power index USD versus EUR scaling in timeframe H1, H4, D1 and W1.
(Make sure USDSEK and EURSEK are available in your MT4)
3. Display the trend that available today.
4. OB/OS scaling in timeframe H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
5. Automated Fibonacci scaling in timeframe H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
6. Leveling price jump/fall - especially for breaking news
7. Display average moves (pips) for H4, Daily and Weekly, and remaining pips as room for next moves.
8. Automated trendline for breakout and breakdown signal.
- USDx and EURx
- Jump/Fall levels.
1. Trend line is useful for detecting a pattern, which is intended for the triangle pattern, Support & Resistance lines, and as a breakout up or down line.
2. The trend lines are formed first before the price of the pair reaches it. So, it does not repaint.
3. Each line has a description, such as Support, Resistance, Current-Support as key breakout down, and Current-Resistance as a key breakout up.
4. Each broke out line turns into a new support or resistance line. These changes run automatically and in real-time.
5. S/R horizontal lines nearest to the trend line are strong S/R levels.
The performance of the process is significantly increased.
1. Displays the total movement pips maximum/average on each scale of H4, Daily and Weekly. Displayed in counted pips and limit lines on the graph.
2. Showing recommendation for placing pending orders based on the current daily trend.
3. A2SR displays boundaries Support & Resistance levels in real time along with the recommendation for mileage price.
With A2SR then you will have a lot more free time for things that are more useful than just busy drawing on your chart that would look too crowded and dirty :)