Indicadores: Extreme_TMA_line_indicator

Extreme_TMA_line_indicator:

Indicador Extreme TMA Line

Extreme_TMA_line_indicator

Autor: Scriptor

Hi,

What's de difference with redraw yes or not?

Thanks

Hello Scriptor,
Although you published TMA_Extreme_line_indicator some time ago, I have just discovered it… And I love it !!!
I am trying to use it to automate some operations, using iCustom to fill an array and get the values of the middle line into some variables.
However, I am not able to get the values of the middle line in mode “redraw INPUT_YES”. I can only get the values of the “redraw INPUT_NO”, even when I represent the indicator in INPUT_YES.
This is the code I am using:

enum ENUM_INPUT_YES_NO
{
INPUT_YES = 1, // Yes
INPUT_NO = 0 // No
};

input TMAPeriods = 20
input TMA_ATRPeriods = 20
input TMA_ATRWidth = 3
input ENUM_INPUT_YES_NO InpRedraw = INPUT_YES; // Redraw

double TMA[];
int TMAControlPanel;
double TMA_1, TMA_2, TMA_3;

int OnInit()
{
ArraySetAsSeries(SlowTMADATA,true);
TMAControlPanel = iCustom(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, "TMA_Extreme_line_indicator", TMAPeriods, TMA_ATRPeriods, TMA_ATRWidth, INPUT_YES);
}

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
{
IndicatorRelease(TMAControlPanel);
}

void OnTick()
{
CopyBuffer(TMAControlPanel, 0, 0, 5, TMADATA);
TMA_1 = NormalizeDouble(TMADATA[1],6);
TMA_2 = NormalizeDouble(TMADATA[2],6);
TMA_3 = NormalizeDouble(TMADATA[3],6);
}

Would you be so kind to let me know if I am missing something in the code to be able to get to fill the variables TMA_1, TMA_2 & TMA_3 with the “redraw INPUT_YES” values?
Or , Would it be possible to get the indicator re-written so that these values become accessible?
Many thanks.

lostsergio #:
Hello Scriptor,
Although you published TMA_Extreme_line_indicator some time ago, I have just discovered it… And I love it !!!
I am trying to use it to automate some operations, using iCustom to fill an array and get the values of the middle line into some variables.
However, I am not able to get the values of the middle line in mode “redraw INPUT_YES”. I can only get the values of the “redraw INPUT_NO”, even when I represent the indicator in INPUT_YES.
This is the code I am using:

enum ENUM_INPUT_YES_NO
{
INPUT_YES = 1, // Yes
INPUT_NO = 0 // No
};

input TMAPeriods = 20
input TMA_ATRPeriods = 20
input TMA_ATRWidth = 3
input ENUM_INPUT_YES_NO InpRedraw = INPUT_YES; // Redraw

double TMA[];
int TMAControlPanel;
double TMA_1, TMA_2, TMA_3;

int OnInit()
{
ArraySetAsSeries(SlowTMADATA,true);
TMAControlPanel = iCustom(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, "TMA_Extreme_line_indicator", TMAPeriods, TMA_ATRPeriods, TMA_ATRWidth, INPUT_YES);
}

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
{
IndicatorRelease(TMAControlPanel);
}

void OnTick()
{
CopyBuffer(TMAControlPanel, 0, 0, 5, TMADATA);
TMA_1 = NormalizeDouble(TMADATA[1],6);
TMA_2 = NormalizeDouble(TMADATA[2],6);
TMA_3 = NormalizeDouble(TMADATA[3],6);
}

Would you be so kind to let me know if I am missing something in the code to be able to get to fill the variables TMA_1, TMA_2 & TMA_3 with the “redraw INPUT_YES” values?
Or , Would it be possible to get the indicator re-written so that these values become accessible?
Many thanks.
Foro en ESPAÑOL
Razón de la queja: