The US dollar firmed against nearly all the major currencies in the last week of 2015. The exceptions were the Antipodean currencies and the Japanese yen. The relatively high short-term yields offered Australia, and New Zealand may have attracted some hot flows looking park over the turn...
Following skills are needed in your trading career:
1. Don't trust anyone blindly
2. Question everything
3. Don't look at other people analysis (do your own)
4. Share your own analysis
5. Know that your analysis is the best
6. Don't be afraid to take risks
7. Don't blame to market, blame only yourself
8. There is no one to help you, no one to stop you, no one to hold you back
That's how much money American Express, Capital One, Chase, Discover and all the other credit card companies stand to lose thanks to an unprecedented shift in the way Americans are using their credit cards.