Issues Sending HTML Formatted Email Notifications from my EA to a Gmail Accounts

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the slightly off topic subject here, but was hoping someone on the forum may have experience in HTML coding and be able to help me with an issue I'm having sending mail notifications from my EA.

(I couldn't find an off topic section).

I have an EA that send me email alerts that I have formatted into HTML , it sends them via a DLL I am running. The email contains a results table that is formatted into colours with padding etc. The issue I have is that it appears Googlemail doesn't want to read many of the CSS elements of the HTML code that formats the table, or maybe it is some of the HTML it is not reading. Either way the table in the email is coming out nothing like expected when viewing it through the Googlemail app, yet with other email providers (and when viewed through the Apple iPhone email app) it works and displays perfectly. Through some research I have found that its a common issue where Google strips out certain elements of code.

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any experience with formatting HTML code so that it can be read by Google and the Googlemail app?

If I was to mail you some code would you mind pointing out where I am going wrong.

Again apologies for the off topic here but I'm struggling to find an answer on other sites and forums after ALOT of searching and failed attempts to fix it so wondered if anyone within our community is able to help!

Many Thanks!

James

Reason: