Articles, Library comments - page 229

Market Watch Cleaner: This script removes all instruments with spread higher than the specified maximum requested and it also removes all non-trade enabled instruments from Market Watch, which allows you to concentrate on items you may want to trade without all the clutter. Author: John Davis
MACD Stochastic: The trading system is based on iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) and iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator) Author: Vladimir Karputov
Average Directional Movement Index Wilder: Average Directional Movement Index Wilder (ADX Wilder) helps to determine if there is a market trend. This technical indicator is constructed as a strict correspondence with the algorithm described by Welles Wilder in his book "New concepts in technical...
PS Magicas - Three moving averages: PS Magicas - Three moving averages that give target and possible entries. Works in any time interval, but is most used in short timeframes like M1, M2, M5, M10. Author: Paulo S. M. Marques
New article Technical Analysis: How Do We Analyze? is published: This article briefly describes the author's opinion on redrawing indicators, multi-timeframe indicators and displaying of quotes with Japanese candlesticks. The article contain no programming specifics and is of a general character...
New article The Prototype of Trade Robot is published: This article summarizes and systematizes the principles of creating algorithms and elements of trading systems. The article considers designing of expert algorithm. As an example the CExpertAdvisor class is considered, which can be used for...
BarTimer: The current time position in relation to the beginning and the end of the bar is shown in the main window. In addition the ratio between the time passed since the beginning of the bar and the whole bar duration expressed in percents is given. The informer is useful for choosing the moment...
hi, just like above , i cannot add  '#include <Generic\HashMap.mqh>' because of the missing the whole folder 'Generic'. And where can i found or download the class in the folder? thx advanced.
#MAMA: Indicator #MAMA. Author: Collector
New article Transferring Indicators from MQL4 to MQL5 is published: This article is dedicated to peculiarities of transferring price constructions written in MQL4 to MQL5. To make the process of transferring indicator calculations from MQL4 to MQL5 easier, the mql4_2_mql5.mqh library of functions...
ADX Crossing: Directional system (ADX). The directional system has been created by George Wilder in the middle of the 70s as an addition to the PARABOLIC SAR system, and then further developed by a number of analysts. Author: John Smith
New article Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller is published: Jeremy Scott who is better known under Johnnypasado nickname at MQL5.community became famous offering products in our MQL5 Market service. Jeremy has already made several thousands of dollars in the Market and that is not the...
Stochastic Oscillator: The Stochastic Oscillator indicator compares where a security’s price closed relative to its price range over a given time period. Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  Indicators: ADXcrosses  (11   1 2)
ADXcrosses: ADXcrosses Indicator. Author: Collector
CloseAll: A collection of scripts for closing various types of orders.closeall_comment - closes all orders based on a specific commentcloseall_loss - closes all orders that whose profit/loss goes over a specific loss threshold valuecloseall_loss - closes all orders that whose profit/loss goes over...
New article Drawing Resistance and Support Levels Using MQL5 has been published: This article describes a method of finding four extremum points for drawing support and resistance levels based on them. In order to find extremums on a chart of a currency pair, RSI indicator is used. To give an...
Good morning. I have some ideas and I'ld like to publish some articles in this website. But I have some questions about the policy. If one moderator or Administrator can answer me, I'ld be really happy. 1) How does the copyright working after you published? If I publish one article here, can I...
Hi-Lo: Indicator Hi-Lo. Author: Collector
New article Indicator for Point and Figure Charting is published: There are lots of chart types that provide information on the current market situation. Many of them, such as Point and Figure chart, are the legacy of the remote past. This chart type has been known since the end of the XIX...
Stochastic Three Periods: Uses the iStochastic (Stochastic) indicator from three different timeframes. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Stoch: Trades using the pending Sell Limit and Buy Limit orders. Removes all orders and closes positions at 23:59. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Exp_BlauTSStochastic: This trading system uses the BlauTSStochastic oscillator. A trade decision is made when the histogram changes direction, at the breakthrough of the zero line or when the color of the signal line cloud changes. Fig. 1. The instances of history of deals on the chart. Fig. 2....
Exp_StochasticCGOscillator: The Exp_StochasticCGOscillator EA is based on the signals generated by the StochasticCGOscillator oscillator. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is crossing of the main and signal lines of the indicator. Figure 1. The instances of history of deals on...
Exp_Stochastic_Histogram: A trading system based on the signals of the Stochastic_Histogram indicator. The signal is formed when a bar is closing. The Expert Advisor uses one of the two methods to determine the trend depending on the input value: input TrendMode TMode=Cross;...
New article "Free-of-Holes" Charts has been published: The article deals with realization of charts without skipped bars. Author: Andrey Khatimlianskii
New article Cross-Platform Expert Advisor: Stops has been published: This article discusses an implementation of stop levels in an expert advisor in order to make it compatible with the two platforms Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. The general operation of the creation of stop levels is shown in the...
Hi, I am really new to trading. However could I please get some help.Partly my problem with thrading is the fact it takes me time to open up orders and place orders on currency at certain prices usually I miss it. It is therefore I would like to find a script to open an order on the current price...
SignalsDemo: The SignalsDemo Expert Advisor uses the trade signals functions. It shows the properties of the signals, available in client terminal, allows to modify the signal copy settings and subscribe or unsubscribe to the selected trade signal. Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Resistance & Support: The indicator of support and resistance lines calculated based on the iFractals (Fractals) indicator values. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Locker: The EA lock positions. Author: Vladimir Karputov