Articles, Library comments - page 151

Standard Deviation Channel Lines: "Standard Deviation Channel Lines" EA draws Standard Deviation Channel Lines on chart and trades with its trend,has Trailing Stop Loss &Take Profit works with all time frames major forex pairs and stocks NASDAQ. Author: Aharon Tzadik
Martingale EA: A very simple EA that makes anywhere from 8% to 69% profit. Randomly. Author: First Last
https://www.mql5.com/ja/docs/standardlibrary/controls/cpanel I have try to build up the Cpanel by copying the example that written at the bottom of this page. By clicking the resize button in the dialog, I have a situation as the attached image instead . Did I missed anything? 
Ultra - ATR scalping tool: Experimental indicator I wrote for myself. It's made to show some reference (it's more like a rifle scope, than a rifle). Main components are pip scale, ATR/pivot, MA level, RSI, and spread alert. Can be used on any timeframe, but since it's made for scalping it is...
  Experts: 1H Bolinger Bands  (21   1 2 3)
1H Bolinger Bands: 1H Bolinger Bands EA trades according to the "Bolinger Bands" indicator and two MA's, works best on 1H and M30 time frame major forex pairs. Author: Aharon Tzadik
Force Index, FRC: Force Index indicator measures the Bulls Power at each increase, and the Bulls Power at each decrease. Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
ZeeZee Level: ZeeZee Level, One by One Author: Akram Hassan
Grr-al: The Expert Advisor is profitable only if the "Open prices" only or "1 minute OHLC" modes used in Strategy Tester. It uses the knowledge about the M1 OHLC tick generation algorithm in Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 5: If the price began to decrease after the new bar opening, it is guaranteed...
Reverse Day Fractal: Expert scalper for daily timeframe. Author: Vladimir Baskakov
Exp_Fractal_MFI: The simplest EA based on the fractal MFI. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
EMAplusWPRv1_1: Expert advisor that trade in the trend of EMA and buy/sell signals get from Williams %R Author: Matus German
  Indicators: VZO  (1)
VZO: VZO indicator Author: Scriptor
Daily range: Searching for a daily range. We use OBJ_HLINE, OBJ_VLINE. Author: Vladimir Karputov
EMAplusWPR_V2: Expert advisor that trade in the trend of EMA and buy/sell signals get from Williams %R Author: Matus German
Balance Graph HTML: Display interactive HTML graph of the account balance inside the web browser. Author: amrali
Rate Of Change (ROC): The indicator displays the percentage of the price change for the specified period of the specified pairs. Author: Михаил
  Experts: Gann Grid  (10)
Gann Grid: "Gann Grid" EA draws Gann Grid lines on chart and trades with price breakthrough,has Trailing Stop Loss &Take Profit works with all time frames major forex pairs and stocks NASDAQ. Author: Aharon Tzadik
Module of trade signals, based on T3 indicator: The signals are formed at completed bars. T3 indicator is used as a custom indicator. The signals are formed at completed bars. T3 indicator is used as a custom indicator for module of trade signals. The downward crossover of moving average is a...
Expert: A library for reading/writing the parameters of arbitrary Expert Advisors. Author: fxsaber
  Indicators: Search patterns  (11   1 2)
Search patterns: The indicator searches for the patterns, displays the end of the D and C points on the screen. Author: John Smith
VFX New Order: This tool is designed to open positions in MetaTrader 4 terminals with absolute control of the risk / reward ratio, automatically calculating the lot size (without the need for manual calculations and/or spreadsheets) according to Risk and Stop Loss defined in the input parameters,...
Trend Line By Angle: With "Trend Line By Angle" EA you can draw Trend Line By Angle on the chart and trade with price breakthrough or trend,has 3 buttons for manual trading and allows to predetermine trailing stoploss & take profit, open and close all trades at once. Author: Aharon Tzadik
Equidistant Channel: With "Equidistant Channel" EA you can draw Equidistant Channel on the chart and trade with price breakthrough or trend,has 3 buttons for manual trading and allows to predetermine trailing stoploss & take profit, open and close all trades at once. Author: Aharon Tzadik
Indicator Candles: The indicator draws candle objects in a separate window of any one of the following indicators: Percent Range, RSI, CCI, Price. Author: pipPod
Vervoort's crossover: Vervoort's crossover Author: Mladen Rakic
New article Statistical Carry Trade Strategy is published: An algorithm of statistical protection of open positive swap positions from unwanted price movements. This article features a variant of the carry trade protection strategy that allows to compensate for potential risk of the price movement...
Elite eFibo Trader by eesfx.com: Fibonoacci trading Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4. Author: eesfx
New article Cross-Platform Expert Advisor: Time Filters has been published: This article discusses the implementation of various methods of time filtering a cross-platform expert advisor. The time filter classes are responsible for checking whether or not a given time falls under a certain time...
New article The power of ZigZag (part II). Examples of receiving, processing and displaying data has been published: In the first part of the article, I have described a modified ZigZag indicator and a class for receiving data of that type of indicators. Here, I will show how to develop indicators...
Filtered WPR: Filtered WPR (Williams Percent Range) Author: Mladen Rakic