Discussion of article "Creating Neural Network EAs Using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator" - page 3

Ivan Negreshniy:

In this example, the training of the neural network filter executed on the trading results of the original Moving Average for 2014, the latest EA update - March 2015.

In order to test the effectiveness of the filter I ran adviser in the tester for the entire period since the publication, ie from April to August the current date.

The first run made with a disabled filter (corresponding to the original Moving Average), and the second with the enabled filter (see. The marked variable UseNeuro = true), here are the results:

Thus, we can see that training in the past year, the neural network filter, over time, has remained effective and can increase the productivity of trade almost doubled.

This is awesome! do you have hapen to have any recent example? a long term test? I'm interested in purchasing the software, however the site seems abandoned (it even has the default template texts on FAQ).

Eric:

This is awesome! do you have hapen to have any recent example? a long term test? I'm interested in purchasing the software, however the site seems abandoned (it even has the default template texts on FAQ).

Yes, you are right, we had some abandonment, as in machine learning(ML) in general, but now everything has changed for the better.

Now with partners, we are completing the development of a new version of the Hlaiman EA Generator with new unique neural network(P-Net) components that are hundreds of times ahead of known analogs.

Recently I posted in the forum one of the example of the automatically generated EA.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page649#comment_6508250

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

Ivan Negreshniy:
Yes, you are right, we had some abandonment, as in machine learning(ML) in general, but now everything has changed for the better.

Now with partners, we are completing the development of a new version of the Hlaiman EA Generator with new unique neural network(P-Net) components that are hundreds of times ahead of known analogs.

Recently I posted in the forum one of the example of the automatically generated EA.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page649#comment_6508250

Very nice, Ill be attentive, do you have a launch date?

Eric:

Very nice, Ill be attentive, do you have a launch date?

At next week we launch the testing phase.

Ivan Negreshniy:
At next week we launch the testing phase.

Testing the artificial neural network P-net, included in the Expert Advisor for the Forex market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfH_enerXng

Testing the artificial neural network P-net, included in the Expert Advisor for the Forex market
Testing the artificial neural network P-net, included in the Expert Advisor for the Forex market
  • www.youtube.com
The purpose of this video is to show the advantages of the new artificial neural network of the P-Net type, compared to the multi-layer artificial neural net...

Did you make a Peanut Generator? xD
Yum!

Peanut Generator

drayzen:

Did you make a Peanut Generator? xD
Yum!

Lol, your too, like many fat and sick people, need a generator of peanut count, which you eat?

Generated neural network expert advisor for life, can prompt - how much and what kind of food to eat, how many steps and exercises gymnastics etc...

We are ready and soon go to smart artificial intelligence for quantity self.

Ivan Negreshniy:

Lol, your too, like many fat and sick people, need a generator of peanut count, which you eat?

Generated neural network expert advisor for life, can prompt - how much and what kind of food to eat, how many steps and exercises gymnastics etc...

We are ready and soon go to smart artificial intelligence for quantity self.

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing every time it appeared...  :)

I just found the web page for PNet (http://www.melnet.org.au/pnet/), do you think MPNet or XPNet could be used for Multi-Timeframe or Multi-Currency?
Go Aussies!

I also sent you a Message, did you get it?

Reason: