tuoitrecuoi:

try on other pc.

Using other PC was okei!

But i on my laptop cant login

song_song:
you should input password that same as login this Community
Sure

tonny:
are you by any chance copy-pasting your password? Sometimes this could have a white space added at the start or end of the password and cause a failed login.
I type, but maybe cause is my laptop, im try to using another laptop and login okei! Im looking for something wrong in my laptop!

phi.nuts:

Check your firewall, read this "Can't login to MQL5 community account in MT5"

Probably you have the same problem. 

same problem ! But i dont have same virut software like that!

Im using Avast anti virut 

btkd:

same problem ! But i dont have same virut software like that!

Im using Avast anti virut 

Use Internet Explorer and visit your profile herethen on IE click "View" menu and select "Security Reports" and click "View Certificate", take a screenshot and post it here.

Here's mine using IE 9.

hello Phi.nuts!

My calendar time in my laptop was wrong, so it made  certification invalid, so i repair it and now i can download demo indicartor from market and login in mt5.

Tks all! 

Files:
Certificate.JPG  154 kb

btkd:

hello Phi.nuts!

My calendar time in my laptop was wrong, so it made  certification invalid, so i repair it and now i can download demo indicartor from market and login in mt5.

Tks all! 

congratulation my friend!

where i can get my login ID or how can i open my real account 

Romeo Sonico:

where i can get my login ID or how can i open my real account 

You need your login to login to this forum and to fill Community tab in Metatrader.
But if you are posting here so you used login/password to login to this forum (your login is rbsonics).

----------------

As to the real account so it is related to the brokers. You should find the broker (use google for that) and open trading account according to the broker's condition (and it is nothing to do with your forum login ID).

Please, find some information below -

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...
Reason: