Overcoming signal provider drawdowns

hi if my trading account balance is lower then my signal provider one, should i put a lower number on 95% in order to overcome drawdowns and not killing my account ?

can it multiplying the lot size?

Lai Yin Wong:

can it multiplying the lot size?

There is no any lot size multiplier.
For the lot size etc - read this thread:

----------------

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Ibrahim Genel:

hi if my trading account balance is lower then my signal provider one, should i put a lower number on 95% in order to overcome drawdowns and not killing my account ?

If you lower the participation percentage in signals settings, you will decrease the copying ratio, so you will have lower lot size and lower drawdown.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you lower the participation percentage in signals settings, you will decrease the copying ratio, so you will have lower lot size and lower drawdown.

The participation percentage IS thé 95% in me screen ?

Ibrahim Genel:
The participation percentage IS thé 95% in me screen ?

Yes

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes

if i want to unsubscribe to me current signal can i get a refund on the remaining time ?

Ibrahim Genel:

if i want to unsubscribe to me current signal can i get a refund on the remaining time ?

You get a full refund if you unsubscribe within 24 hours, otherwise not.

Reason: