Subscribe to signal on Metatrader 4 - page 2

NavidM:

hello guys,

In order to get trading signals from signal provider why do we need to  Enter trading account login ?

How do we get these signals?

Thank you 

As far as I know there's no need to give your MT trading account login password in order to get the signal from signal provider.

To get the signal, just click the signal service you prefer in signal section (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals) or its sub-section (for MT4 / for MT5), then click subscribe button on upper left of that signal service and on the next window, fill the name of your broker and account number.

Then on your MT4/MT5, click tools menu > select option > and in community tab, enter your mql5.com user name and mql5.com login password, and click OK > read the journal tab in MT terminal window (Ctrl + T). If login is successful then click tools menu again > select Option > and set your signal parameter in signal tab.

You have to keep your MT running to get this signal - and it's better to test this on demo account first.

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

issa_pa:

hi,

i have real account with mt4 and it is  built 445 but when i login whit my real account signal tab doesn't appear and when login with demo account it is there!!!!(signal tab)

i read some and saw others have the same problem but i couldn't find what is the solution at the end;

can any one help me

thanks alot 

Ask your broker about this, if mql5 signal is allowed in your broker real account. 

thanks for reply

my broker doesn't have mt5 account,i mean trading with mt5 is not possible.

i want to know does any one know a broker which allow to use signals on real account?

my broker is FIBO GROUP but signal tab appears only when log in with demo account.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

issa_pa:

thanks for reply

my broker doesn't have mt5 account,i mean trading with mt5 is not possible.

i want to know does any one know a broker which allow to use signals on real account?

my broker is FIBO GROUP but signal tab appears only when log in with demo account.

Can you try to re-login again in MT4 community tab and click OK ?.

You can open real account with the same broker that signal provider also use in signal real account (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4/real).

Trading signals: Real
Trading signals: Real
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 Trading Signals with Automatic Execution on Your Account

hi, thanks alot but you know i dont know how can i re-log in?

also i couldn't understand "You can open real account with the same broker that signal provider also use in signal real account"

sorry

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

issa_pa:

hi, thanks alot but you know i dont know how can i re-log in?

also i couldn't understand "You can open real account with the same broker that signal provider also use in signal real account"

sorry

1. Are you using MT4 build 445 or MT4 build 451 (click here) ?

2. Re-login again : MT4 > Tools menu > Option > Community tab > re-login again by entering your mql5 user name and password > click OK.

Look at journal tab, if login is successful, then click tools > Option > signal tab and set your signal parameter from there.

If you still can't login, then try it again on trading day.

3. Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4/real, and find out what broker those signal provider use.

BTW, before open account with real money, you may also want to read some review of those brokers http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews and http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74 

New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum

my mt4 is build 445

i did re login but in juornal nothing happend

thanks alot but i think my broker(FIBO GROUP) doesn't like any one subscribe to signals by real account

• www.mql5.com

Here are my experiences on subscibing to MT4 signals (based on demo accounts, built 445 or 451)

AVA FX, MIG, Alpari UK --> the signal tab doesn't even appear

FXCM --> its working fine

Do you know any more broker that support it in demo accounts?

• www.mql5.com

i know with demo account FIBO GROUP working but FXCM there is signal tab in terminal but i couldn't subscribe to signals and in juornal it was appeared:broker not foud!!!!!!!

i have another question:

if we can subscribe secsessfully after that we must be online to copy position on our account or it is not necessary to be online?

• www.mql5.com

issa_pa:

my mt4 is build 445

i did re login but in juornal nothing happend

thanks alot but i think my broker(FIBO GROUP) doesn't like any one subscribe to signals by real account

Ask your broker if they are accept signal for real account.

Olaf87 2012.12.23 15:31 

Here are my experiences on subscibing to MT4 signals (based on demo accounts, built 445 or 451)

AVA FX, MIG, Alpari UK --> the signal tab doesn't even appear

FXCM --> its working fine

Do you know any more broker that support it in demo accounts?

Are you sure for demo Alpari UK MT4 build 445 ? I just try it with no problem.

Just wait for some minute, it's holiday, so they may turn off the demo server.

Reason: