RAS #11359 - EURJPY Algorithmic Trader - page 6

Weekly performance report 09-21-2009 - 5th week

1. UJ fully recovered on 9-21-2009 and broker switched over from Alpari UK to FXPro on the same day.

Before the switch over, realized profit was $297.80 (213 pips)

After the switch over, realized profit by end of this week was $713.05 (424 pips), and floating DD was $-1736.50 (-786 pips)

2. EJ fully recovered on 9-25-2009, since there are still open orders by the end of 9-25-2009, I plan to switch over to FXPro next week when all orders are closed.

By end of this week, Realized profit was $93.06 (88 pips)

Floating DD by end of this week was -$179.98 (-161 pips)

dyeung

Thanks dyeung,

I think your report is not correct, is it?

I have a floating DD for EJ of -636. Could you check this, please?

have a nice weekend

pavement

Weekly performance report 10-02-2009 - 6th week

Weekly performance report 10-02-2009 - 6th week

1. UJ was in terribly slow motion this week - except on Friday NFP announcement - USD is the new sucker and it's the new carry trade currency and risk-averse currency - that explains the strength of USD against all currency except yen(that's why it creats a big downmove towards 88.60 and bounces back), 89 presents a very strong support it's preparing itself to go back above 90. Current UJ position is net long to prepare for that move - these floating DD pips will be captured in realized gain - just a matter of time!

For this week:

Realized gain = 95 pips ($179.43)

Floating DD = -515 pips (-$1139.5)

Net gain = -420 pips (-$960.07)

2. Finally EJ was managed to fully recover on 09-29-2009 (Tuesday) on Alpari UK and I switched to FXPro account immediately. ($10,000 500:1 leverage).

Alpari UK has unstable server connection, frequent price re-quote and most importantly it ignored my TP - which is the main reason why the signal was so bad in previous 2 weeks - no more Alpari UK!

Before the switch over, Alpari UK account showed realized gain = 394 pips ($436.46). No floating DD.

After the switch over, FxPro account ended the week with realized gain = 763 pips ($828.29). Floating DD = -611 pips (-$682)

EJ is preparing itself to close the "gap" created on Friday (130.30) before its next big move - Current EJ position is net short to prepare for that move - again these floating DD pips will be captured in realized gain - just a matter of time!

Let's see!

dyeung

pavement:
Thanks dyeung,

I think your report is not correct, is it?

I have a floating DD for EJ of -636. Could you check this, please?

have a nice weekend

pavement

hi pavement,

yes, you are right. My MT4 shows floating DD of -611 pips (-$682). The previous post was corrected.

have a nice weekend too!

dyeung

Weekly performance report 10-09-2009 - 7th week

See attached.

UJ crossed and stayed firmly above H1 100-EMA on Friday, also closed above R3. Next target is 90.314.

EJ is very overheated in all time frame closed on Friday (M5, M15, H1, H4 and Daily), and prepared for a retracement early next week.

Regards,

dyeung

hedging

hi,

Is ur system a hedging EA for a aprticular currency pair.

Which trading platform do u suggest considering the ease of operating the EA with respect to 0 margin requirements and allownig hedging.

regs

chandru

chandru_dixit@rediffmail:
hi,

Is ur system a hedging EA for a aprticular currency pair.

Which trading platform do u suggest considering the ease of operating the EA with respect to 0 margin requirements and allownig hedging.

regs

chandru

Don't use small brokers because most of them are bucket shops.

Based on what I know, MIG requires zero margin requirement on hedge position.

FXCM UK and Alpari UK requires only half margin for both legs.

FXCM UK - not sure how good are they. They claim they guarantee zero requote.

Alpari UK - not recommended - they ignore my TP even on demo accounts and lots of requote.

dyeung

Weekly performance report 10-16-2009 - 8th week

see attached.

Be aware !!!!

This signal provider will crash your account

He has allready (nearly) done with my one.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

He is not monitoring his signal all day. During a very critical phase he was some days on a trip... And the EA was still running with very bad results.

Die Young

dyeung:
see attached.

Dye young....

Good nickname ,BTW,very appropiate .

These are the facts....From your statements

1-Since 21st of August you won(you lost) ,approx,-10 thousand dollars(1st column)

2-To do so,you sustained Open Drawdowns(last column) that total 40k dollars...approx ...No need to be specific here.

3-Ok,so your APD(Average closed profit to average max substained(as in OPEN ) drawdown) Ratio is -0.25... this means,statistically,that you should trade the INVERSE of your signal ...you know,the only ratio that guarantees good signals is the APD(Guarantees high Life expectancy,aka,the system will survive profitably) Jointly with Igorad`s SPF>0.5(guarantees reliability)...an APD >0.5 signals a good system,>1.0 a very robust one...<0.3 a disaster waiting to happen ...AND,PLEASE...Notice that I am talking about positive APDs ...A negative APD like yours,of -0.25...is not a disaster waiting to happen...is a disaster in the making...Or,for those clever enough an opportunity to trade the INVERSE of what you sell,the Holy Grail....Think about it.

Regards

S

Reason: