Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 12

Mohd Fahmi Azlan Mohamad Zuki:
how can set trade by lot? I means if provider entry lot 0.10, but subscriber want to entry 0.05, how to set?

The copying ratio is calculated automatically by MQL5.com signal system.

You can lower it through the MT >> Tools >> Options >> Signals >> Use no more than ... and put a smaller than 95% value.

I want toClose my account and withdraw my deposited money. Pls tell me the ways.

madhubabu13:
 I want toClose my account and withdraw my deposited money. Pls tell me the ways.

If you mean your MQL5 account, you have to contact the Service Desk about it (left on your profile page).

Generally you can't withdraw deposited money, only money you've earned.

If you mean your broker account, then contact your broker.

I deposited money into papal how do I transfer it to my mql5 real account

benjamin Steenkamp:
I deposited money into papal how do I transfer it to my mql5 real account

You have mixed things up.

Your broker real account and MQL5.com account are 2 different things.

Broker real account is for trading and MQL5.com account is for buying products and/or services from this website.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have mixed things up.

Your broker real account and MQL5.com account are 2 different things.

Broker real account is for trading and MQL5.com account is for buying products and/or services from this website.

okay so my I must deposit the money straight into my broker account.

benjamin Steenkamp:

okay so my I must deposit the money straight into my broker account.

For trading, yes.

Hi,

How do I add a Description tab to my signal? At the moment it is missing and I can find nowhere to add a description.

Also how long does it take to get Seller status approved? Been waiting 5 days.

Thanks

Lachlan Meakin:

Hi,

How do I add a Description tab to my signal? At the moment it is missing and I can find nowhere to add a description.

Also how long does it take to get Seller status approved? Been waiting 5 days.

Thanks

Click the Edit button on the Settings wheel on the upper right side of your signal, then click on the Description tab, edit it and finally click Save on the bottom of the page.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Click the Edit button on the Settings wheel on the upper right side of your signal, then click on the Description tab, edit it and finally click Save on the bottom of the page.

Great.. Thanks very much. :)
Reason: