ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 34

sanyooooook:

$25 per 1 million USD *** - -

i.e. from 10 lot $25 ?

ZS: if in points 1/4 point is my understanding correct ?

No. The commission is standard per million dollars, per side. Per 10 lots it's 50. If the base currency is not a dollar, then another multiplied by the rate.

For those, who trade not less than a lot, there is a PRO account, the commission is 15$.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

ProstoTak:

If in the future it will be possible to connect and trade via the FIX API, as well as getting the full depth of the stack and a breakdown of where the price comes from, that would be really great.

FIX will be, already in the process, but about the revision of the cup, first it will be necessary to understand that it will be of use to the company. Right now the tumbler is used by a very small percentage of customers.

Rann:

No. The commission is standard per million dollars, per side. For 10 lots, it is 50. If the base currency is not a dollar, it is multiplied by the exchange rate.

For those, who trade not less than a lot, there is a PRO account, where the commission is 15$.

Clearly i.e. ~1/2 pips.

sanyooooook:
I see, i.e. ~1/2 points.
Yes.

Rann:

When registering a real account the name of the server does not come in the letter, and now it is not clear which username/password on ecn, and which on stp.(I registered 2 at once, while I remember which one, but after I forget)

there is also no server name in the email to the terminal

Registration registers the cabinet. You can open as many trading accounts as you like in the office.

The server addresses are not given in the letter, because they are in the terminal, which can be downloaded from the website.

If you want to use someone else's terminal

ECN.MT4:
5.9.59.28:443
176.31.177.41:443
STP.MT4:
5.9.59.28:444
5.135.151.34:443
For ECN.MT4.DEMO and STP.MT4.DEMO accounts use any of the provided IP addresses:
5.9.59.24:443

176.31.177.42:443

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Rann:

Registration registers the cabinet. You can open as many trading accounts as you like in the office.

The server addresses are not given in the letter, because they are in the terminal, which can be downloaded from the website.

If you want to use someone else's terminal

ECN.MT4:
5.9.59.28:443
176.31.177.41:443
STP.MT4:
5.9.59.28:444
5.135.151.34:443
For ECN.MT4.DEMO and STP.MT4.DEMO accounts use any of the provided IP addresses:
5.9.59.24:443

176.31.177.42:443

i have opened 2 accounts on different servers, i forgot which one is which, the password can be found in the letter.

how can i get the login to the server without using the scientific method?

All have the name of the server in the letter, it's not necessary to search for servers that would find the right one.

I have a good feeling when I am in the terminal and I know that there are servers in the terminal, but how can I find the right server for my account if I forgot which server I opened the account for?

sanyooooook:

I have opened 2 accounts on different servers, which one is on which server I have forgotten, the password can be found in the letter.

How can I find the login to the server without using the scientific method?

All have the name of the server in the letter, it's not necessary to look through servers that would find the right one.

I have a good feeling when I am in the terminal and I know that there are servers in the terminal, but how can I find the right server for my account if I forgot which server I opened the account for?

In the cabinet there is a list of accounts, the type of account is marked there.
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Rann:
There is a list of accounts in the cabinet, the account type is indicated there.

Yes, I already found that, but it's better in the letter.

You have to go to the Personal Area and the mail is at your fingertips.

ZS: it is not difficult to add one line with the account type in the letter to be sent.

Reason: