Is it possible to over-ride the MT4 signal settings so that I trade higher amounts than the default conversions?

Is it possible to over-ride the MT4 signal settings so that I trade higher amounts than the default conversions?

My Trading account is 1:100 leverage but signals are 1:500.  I need to trade bigger lots so I can match the performance of the signals.

If I understand your question correctly, you need to trade lower lots instead of higher lots in case both signal and your account are having same account lot size ($100,000 or 10,000 or 1,000)..

The reason is that the signal account uses less margin because of the higher leverage, while you will use higher margin to open the same lot size.  

Osama Shaban:

If I understand your question correctly, you need to trade lower lots instead of higher lots in case both signal and your account are having same account lot size ($100,000 or 10,000 or 1,000)..

The reason is that the signal account uses less margin because of the higher leverage, while you will use higher margin to open the same lot size.  

Yes, I would like to increase the automated signal trade lots 5 times higher so I can match the signals leverage.   Both signal and my account are $10,000.  But because of the leverage problem when if the signal buys 1.0 my system will only buy 0.15 or 0.2.  

How can I do this?

raywhitley:

My Trading account is 1:100 leverage but signals are 1:500.  I need to trade bigger lots so I can match the performance of the signals.

raywhitley:

Yes, I would like to increase the automated signal trade lots 5 times higher so I can match the signals leverage.   Both signal and my account are $10,000.  But because of the leverage problem when if the signal buys 1.0 my system will only buy 0.15 or 0.2.  

How can I do this?

I think, solution is open new account with same leverage as Signal provider.

Remark : your balance should greater than Signal by 5%, since max. rate you can set is cap at 95% : your required balance for ratio 1:1 = signal balance / 0.95

raywhitley:

How can I do this?

code an EA to repeat orders from the signal .  
Reason: