Subscribed to a 500:1 leverage signal with 100:1 account - Am I missing profits?

Hi Guys,

I am subscribed a signal that has leverage of 500:1 but my trade account can only do 1:100, with the conversion that takes place am I only going to get 20% of the real profits?  I have matched the signals $ account balance.

Ideally I want to be doing 100% the same as the signal provider.

Thanks! 

raywhitley:

Hi Guys,

I am subscribed a signal that has leverage of 500:1 but my trade account can only do 1:100, with the conversion that takes place am I only going to get 20% of the real profits?  I have matched the signals $ account balance.

Thanks! 

Start the calculator-it will give the answer:

Calculator of signals

Karputov Vladimir:
Start the calculator-it will give the answer:

Calculator of signals

Is it possible to over-ride the MT4 signal settings so that I trade higher amounts than the default conversions?  This would overcome my leverage problem.  

raywhitley:
Is it possible to over-ride the MT4 signal settings so that I trade higher amounts than the default conversions?  This would overcome my leverage problem.  

no, it can't be override.

best solution for your situation is open new account with leverage 1:500
also, be remind, to have 100% ratio  (1:1). your balance should be  (signal balance / 0.95)
if you just have exact same balance as signal, you will get only 95% , which round down to 90% 

raywhitley:

Hi Guys,

Thanks! 

Как копировать сигналы с помощью советника по своим правилам?

При подписке на сигналы может возникнуть такая ситуация: у Вашего торгового счёта кредитное плечо 1:100, провайдер имеет кредитное плечо 1:500 и торгует минимальным лотом, а Ваши торговые балансы...

This article is designed to solve this problem (though the article is not yet translated - but the images show the algorithm).

Reason: