Using artificial intelligence to think in new strategies

Its possible to create an EA that will think in new strategies an then test all possibilites bases on a specific purpose? Lets say  make x profit. 

If it isnt possible, what are the main difficulty steps in creating that algorithm? and what is the best language to create this kind of artificial

intelligence? thanks folks 

Thanks Sergey , i see what you mean, but neural networks are based on increasing complexity, all answers from a neural network will be based on exponentially grown

factors and variables, it works like virtual intelligence, not artificial intelligence,   what i'm looking for its like the opposite, inittially a complex code, that gives results

that are quite simple, just like the human brain, that already is very complex, but are allways trying to make complex  things simple, but without losing the meaning,

when by comparison  neural network spend loops  considering unimportant facts. Do you know something about an algorithm making complicated things more simple?

If yes so i should just put on code: search moving average- then the algorithm will create an entirelly new concept based on moving averages, that makes profit.

he will create a simple new concept like a moving average, just like a clue. We dont think its possible until someone shows off with new design, that is what i'm

looking, but with a piece of code- Mc Gyver code, i cant find nothing about it, it would be cool if someone could show me some works in this area. Thanks 

It seems neural networks are some way away from being the wonders that they first looked like. They are no quicker than moving averages and can't change course in anticipation well enough. Just guessing but probably at least 20 years away from consciousness.

michaelbai:
Ide be interested as well as I think when done properly would eliminate the 3 month rotation generally found with EAs as the EA would constantly adapt itself.  

Exactly , during the adaptation period , when the market is in between the next behavioral shift the EA , would learn the new concepts
of the markets evolution BUT , the issue lies within the spectrum of instructions you are willing to allow the EA to utilize for trading .
Example :
  The ea has grasped concepts for 2 months and the market follows these concepts the EA is working fine .
  You have given it a one month look back period .
  If in the start of month 3 the market changes then your EA is utilizing concepts with half a month in the old behavioral cues.

Reason: