Indicators: Swing Point Highs and Lows - page 2

Hi John,

Moreover, Can you show an arrow or signal shape to point the exact trigger candle, because if you are setting the period to more than 3 you don't know which bar after the swing bar is your trigger entry to the market and how many candles before the swing candle been considered part of the high/low setup, this will greatly help when backtesting the indicator;

Regards,

Mazen

Mazen Akhdar:

Hi John,

Moreover, Can you show an arrow or signal shape to point the exact trigger candle, because if you are setting the period to more than 3 you don't know which bar after the swing bar is your trigger entry to the market and how many candles before the swing candle been considered part of the high/low setup, this will greatly help when backtesting the indicator;

Regards,

Mazen

Hm.. just seeing this comment today, I think what you request is possible.  Do you think it would be confusing? Any opinion on what you would want the shape to look like, should their be different ones for highs as opposed to lows?

Hello John,

Does this indicator highlight the major swing highs/low as soon as the candle close or does it identified the major swing high well after ?  

John Davis:
An upgraded indicator with alerts, push, email, and onscreen is now available in the marketplace for $10. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22918 

Price has increased to the new marketplace minimum of $30.

please does the swing point indicator  repaints,  can i use it to spot   a major trend ,what is the pesentage  of the signal

j have just paid for the swing point indicator  how do download it

please help me out  now from luckainho10

Is there any EA available that uses this amazing indicator?

Do you plan a version for MT5?

murks0027:
Do you plan a version for MT5?

Yes, developed one you can find it right here. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/32353

Technical Indicator Swing Points for MT5
Technical Indicator Swing Points for MT5
  • www.mql5.com
For instance, if you set AlertPush to true then you would receive push alerts for any of the specific alerts that you have set to true. To receive alerts for Major Lows you will want to set AlertMajorLows to true also. If all the Major and Minor Highs and Lows are set to false you will not receive any alerts. Next, we have the input parameters...

GFD Mekhi:

Thank you,

I am glad you like it!

Reason: