Indicators: Swing Point Highs and Lows - page 3

Does this repaint?

Hello John,

Thanks for this wonderful indicator. Very good entries rate on my side (93.15%). 

It's a very good job, all is very clear. Also I'm sorry to ask you this question but I didn't see your answer about it on the forum. Does the indicator repaint itself ? 

Best Regards,

Liam

is this repaint?

It is useless Indicator, after 5-6 candles are developed, it will creat on histoical candles. Do not waste your time on this. It tells you on past historical data when to buy or sell. it is a JOKE.

sarvesh65k:

It is useless Indicator, after 5-6 candles are developed, it will creat on histoical candles. Do not waste your time on this. It tells you on past historical data when to buy or sell. it is a JOKE.

Hhaha, you just dont know how use it, thats just identify the trend, point where you got fibonacci.

Retya:
Hhaha, you just dont know how use it, thats just identify the trend, point where you got fibonacci.

Thanks for your support, many people find this indicator useful.

John Davis:

Thanks for your support, many people find this indicator useful.

They sure do and I am one of them!

THIS!

Was a game/life changer for me.

Gratitude.

sarvesh65k:

You clearly have no clue as to how to use it.

Closely resembles semafor (zz type indicator)... if it is then it is a repainter or simply moves high/low until zz indicator would show a permanent high/low... similar results with zz indicator depending on settings.
Reason: