Discussion of article "Advantages of MQL5 Signals"

New article Advantages of MQL5 Signals is published:

Trading Signals service recently introduced in MetaTrader 5 allows traders to copy trading operations of any signals provider. Users can select any signal, subscribe to it and all deals will be copied at their accounts. Signals providers can set their subscription prices and receive a fixed monthly fee from their subscribers.

Read the article «Advantages of MQL5 Signals» to find out why and how MQL5 Signals can help you make money.

Author: MetaQuotes

I make a lot of people to follow me

why we dont have bonus (prize) for best trader of week, of month... have many follower of week, of month.. and dont care about demo or real acc, free or paid...

nguyenhongden:

why we dont have bonus (prize) for best trader of week, of month... have many follower of week, of month.. and dont care about demo or real acc, free or paid...

Because MQ is neutral in this case and is not comparing one signal provider against another 

I think signal analysis report in MQL5 still inadequate, lack of information can be misleading, especially for beginners follower.

as Signal Provider, he must be able to manage
investors/followers money, not just make high profits and the next day to lose money quickly.
One way of prevent this is to put the "Stop Loss" level.

Maybe, in report system should be added warning signal, for example, "Signal Providers at higher risk for not using SL" or "
placement SL unreasonable" for SL too wide.
Reason: