reporting bugs

Hi metaquotes,

i have reported some bugs i've encountered, however there is no reaction on those reports?

They are filed in my profile under Service Desk.

If the report was logged during weekend. they won't reply until the following monday. So patient,i'm sure they will reply you soon .

Hi all,

i have been migrating from MT4 to MT5 for last month, and after realizing its potential i was hoping that it will become my new working environment in which everything will be possible to do.

However, there are too much bugs. Bugs are normal. Most of the bugs you can avoid somehow and live with them, but there are also some that have to be fixed.
Response on the bug reporting through service desk is zero/nula/ništa/nada.

Also the debugging process is disastrous. You have to do everything through variable printouts (EA developing through strategy tester) which is sometimes even impossible due to multi threading (no prints/logs).

At the moment, i have two issues i cannot solve with a workaround.: 

1) b712/64
When back-testing, last deal in history is missing, when checked from OnTester(), almost regularly (not every time).
This probably happens if last deal was closed because of stop out due to end of testing period.

2) b712/64
Back-testing: I am opening a file and writing in it, from OnTesterPass(), in every iteration. Sometimes file doesn't open, until EA is recompiled and testing restarted??!!
I cannot debug this in any way, as there is no log of any printouts!!! 
Also, completely unpredictable, sometimes i get error messages by using Alert(), but extremely rare????

So can i please get some attention? 
I would really hate to give up this environment!

Thanks,
graziani

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Hi support desk, thanks you for checking my reports.

Can we get to the next round of negotiations? :) 

Lets just solve the #546258 ( ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE) and #579873 (missing deal in history).

заранее спасибо! 

graziani:

Hi support desk, thanks you for checking my reports.

Can we get to the next round of negotiations? :) 

Lets just solve the #546258 ( ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE) and #579873 (missing deal in history).

заранее спасибо! 

See answers

Any chance of solving this issues?

#546258 | 2012.10.20 16:19

#579873 | 2012.11.06 21:40

1) b712/64
When back-testing, last deal in history is missing, when checked from OnTester(), almost regularly (not every time).
This probably happens if last deal was closed because of stop out due to end of testing period.

This two years old bug wasn't fix yet?

I was debited twice with card option when purchasing VPS but I wasn't given VPS service to migrate on why? Pls help 

Justine Adedayo #:
I was debited twice with card option when purchasing VPS but I wasn't given VPS service to migrate on why? Pls help 
Look at the reply:

Reason: