Serious BUG - Need help!

I upload MT4 from 509 to 600, when I open MetaEditor all of navigator searching function was gone...

It's ok, I belieave using F1 key to find what I want will be fine...

But...from now it's problem, F1 not working, no action, no new window like other one said.

I only got that small uploading notice window

So, of course I pressed "Yes", but no action.

And I goto www.mql4.com front page downloaded the newest version fo MQL4, install it, but still same problem, same window notice.

It's almost kill me...

Please someone help me, how to solve this problem, in my sight it's more like BUG.

And tell me if I need, where I have to go to download necessary file, and put it where, or why this problem occur?

thanks!

spirit1224:

I upload MT4 from 509 to 600, when I open MetaEditor all of navigator searching function was gone...

It's ok, I belieave using F1 key to find what I want will be fine...

But...from now it's problem, F1 not working, no action, no new window like other one said.

I only got that small uploading notice window

So, of course I pressed "Yes", but no action.

And I goto www.mql4.com front page downloaded the newest version fo MQL4, install it, but still same problem, same window notice.

It's almost kill me...

Please someone help me, how to solve this problem, in my sight it's more like BUG.

And tell me if I need, where I have to go to download necessary file, and put it where, or why this problem occur?

thanks!

All of this is normal behavior. First time you are using the help it's downloaded, this can also happen from time to time (each time there is an updated documentation). Press F1 again when help file is downloaded.

thank you so much, I will try again.

When I see above Help Updata window I normaly pressed "yes", but there is no action after all.

whatever thanks let me know the problem that I met!

While we are here, i have a problem with help update which should be treated as a bug:

If i choose NO, i cannot get the 'old' help file, it doesn't open after 'NO'.
So if the help file cannot be downloaded in that moment, you cannot use the old one.

Any solutions to this problem?

graziani:

While we are here, i have a problem with help update which should be treated as a bug:

If i choose NO, i cannot get the 'old' help file, it doesn't open after 'NO'.
So if the help file cannot be downloaded in that moment, you cannot use the old one.

Any solutions to this problem?

You can report bug by writing to ServiceDesk.
Reason: